“Another great meal”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Stopped in for dinner the other night because we hadn't been there in awhile. I had the 3 taco sampler, all were good. My wife liked her cheese enchilada platter. Service was OK, and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

I visit Fiesta Mexicana several times a year and encourage anyone interested in good reasonably priced Mexican to make a trip to Hammonton.
In addition to the very good fare, I always appreciate the excellent service. Every time, without exception, the staff is friendly and and gracious. It seems that the entire staff is bilingual and they always respond with good humor to my weak effort to use Spanish.
I have been visiting this spot since it was a small, take out only place. If you go more than once, you are sure to find a favorite on the menu that makes you want to return time after time. I have never met the owners but they deserve great credit for their consistency.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Fiesta Mexicans offers great food, friendly service, a wide variety of choices, with each choice explained in detail, in a casual atmosphere. We enjoyed our visit to this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

The tacos weren’t very tasty. The food is average at best. I will not be visiting this place anymore.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Went for a girls lunch and had a very good meal. The food was very fresh but lacked in flavor a little bit. Same with our drinks - our pina coladas were tasty but not as strong as I was expecting. Our waitress was very good and the prices were reasonable. I would come back to try some different menu items and see if it changes my opinion on the weak flavor of the food. Overall, a nice place to get a good meal.