“Amazing waffle twists”
Review of Funky Cow Cafe

Funky Cow Cafe
Ranked #9 of 89 Restaurants in Hammonton
Reviewed 5 August 2018

We had lunch during our first visit to this wonderful little restaurant on the main shopping street in Hammonton. We were greeted at the door with: "Hello, friends". That was our first indication that this place was special. they make amazing savory sandwiches on waffles. The Cuban sandwich was incredible. They also have dessert waffles which are equally delicious. Ricky, the owner, is so friendly and shows his love and pride of his restaurant. We will be back soon.

1  Thank bfunkhouser1

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Had such a fun and more importantly delicious lunch of Chicken salad, bacon on a waffle bread! Heavenly!! They serve breakfast and lunch and close at 4 pm. Great selection of soda and drinks. Such kind and thoughtful staff, very informative. They take cash or credit. Definitely a great restaurant and I'm planning to go back this weekend for breakfast.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

My Wife and I stopped in for lunch and had their waffle sandwiches. The waffle was fresh and the meat a veggies in the sandwich was fresh. I would recommend this to get a pleasant surprise and a friendly atmosphere.

1  Thank Nick C
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I took my wife for brunch for her birthday. We both loved it! Friendly staff and delicious food. She had an egg/bacon waffle and I had a Cuban waffle. Can't wait to go back and try other varieties.

1  Thank jcg13x
Reviewed 29 April 2018

My niece invited me to lunch with her at this place. When I arrived, she informed me that the food was different than what I was used to. My niece had the chicken salad on a waffle. Now, that was different! I selected the lettuce wrap. Both our meals not only looked delicious, they were delicious. Ricky, the owner, stopped by our table to make certain that we were satisfied with our meals, which we were. I topped off my lunch with the most decadently delicious ice cream I've had in quite a while. I've already called my friends to plan a return visit.