“Great Hotel ”

Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hamilton
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights after checking out of an extremely dirty Comfort Suites. This hotel was the complete opposite. Everything was clean. Staff was courteous and knowledgeable at check in. Only issue was a little too much chlorine in the pool. Otherwise a great stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Nigel M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear illhavetraffic,

Thank you for taking a moment to post a review of your stay with us. I appreciate the great rating you have given us. Your feedback regarding our pool has been communicated to our pool operator, thank you for that information and for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

First time stay at this property. Staff is helpful. Rooms clean and comfortable. Frig&coffee maker$microwave. I ate dinner and had the pulled pork tacos. Very tasty. Outside lounge are.
Good location for central Jersey.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Was here for a wedding event. Staff courteous and helpful. Room larger than I expected. Quiet at night. A fire pit in the patio by the outdoor bar made for pleasant place to chat late at night. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Lin G,

Thank you for taking a moment to post a review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you have an opportunity to stay with us again. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

This Hilton Garden Inn was chosen by our family wedding party. We were very happy with the hotel, the room, the restaurant, and the staff. We would recommend it to anyone travelling in the area. Every aspect of our stay was positive.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear S3570KPedwardm,

Thank you for the wonderful rating. We truly appreciate the feedback regarding your stay with us. We hope to see you again on any future trips to the Hamilton area. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I took our son and his friend to New Jersey this weekend to go to Six Flags and we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Hamilton, NJ. Beautiful hotel with all the amenities. All the staff members were friendly and helpful. Our favorite staff member was Michelle the bartender at the hotel's restaurant, The Garden Grille and Bar.
We enjoyed great conversation with Michelle while we sat at the bar for dinner. After a long ride to New Jersey, we relaxed with a couple cocktails and then ordered our dinners. I had the Tomato and Basil Bisque. I was blown away by the flavors the chef developed in that simple but very delicious soup. My wife had a Grilled Sirloin Steak served with mashed potatoes and grilled veggies. She said she hasn't had a steak that good in a while. She cut into it so quick that I didn't have a chance to take a picture of her dish. I had Grilled Salmon with grilled veggies over wild rice. There was a picture of my dish hanging in the elevator and it sold me. It was excellent. The following night after Six Flags, we had dinner again at the hotel restaurant. More great conversation with Michelle. As well as, Chicken Francaise for my wife and Grilled Tuna for myself.
I wanted an after dinner cordial and Michelle found the bottle of Black Sambuca for me. Apparently, people in Jersey don't drink black sambuca that often. But they had a bottle on the top shelf waiting just for me.
If you're ever in Hamilton, NJ, have dinner at the Garden Grille and Bar. Or better yet, have dinner and then stay the night at the Hilton Garden Inn and wake up to have their full breakfast buffet.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Townz,

Wow, thank you for comments and the wonderful rating. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel, restaurant and staff. It was truly a pleasure to be of service to you and your family on your trip to the area. Michelle said you were the best guests ever! I would love to meet you on your next visit to the Hamilton area. Hope to see you soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamilton
1.1 km away
14 km away
Hampton Inn East Windsor
Hampton Inn East Windsor
#1 of 5 in East Windsor

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton? Share your experiences!