Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton
Residence Inn Hamilton(Hamilton)
US$159
US$126
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$104
US$78
US$68
QualityInn
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$138
US$130
Home2.com
US$133
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Econo Lodge(Bordentown)
US$69
US$97
Priceline
All reviewsfire pitfront desktgi fridaysputting greengreat hotelfamily weddinghot tubparking lotsix flagsbreakfast buffetbed was very comfortablemini golfnew jerseyclean hotelbusiness tripfresh fruitenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 10 September 2016

Loved staying here!!! So relaxing, will definitely go back. My granddaughters loved the outside golf and pool., having the coffee machine in the room, I loved!!! Front desk people were very helpful, Thank you!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Nigel M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2016

Dear Carol R,

No...Thank you! You have given us an awesome rating, and I am happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed our hotel and amenities. Thank you for taking a moment of your time to post a review of your stay with us here in Hamilton NJ. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Was pleasantly surprised at this hotel when we checked in. Front Front desk was friendly and welcoming. We were helped with directions and suggestions for dinner and shopping. The guest rooms were a good size and the jacuzzi was great after a long day of shopping. There is a TGIF next to the hotel which was great for us.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Dear 827berylb,

Thank you for the awesome rating. I am happy to hear that you satisfied with our hotel, your accommodations and our staff. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

We had four rooms booked for family members for a wedding. Two out of the four rooms were overcharged to our credit card, which we had to take the time to straighten out later. One room was overcharged by $23, and the explanation given was that they were "out of rooms" at the agreed-upon group rate, so they had to charge the "suite" rate. Then another of our rooms was overcharged by $92!!! Their alibi was that there was a mixup on their end (again), and so they charged the "best available" rate. You have to watch their charges carefully! It is unnerving that this happened to two out of our four rooms, to be overcharged by such a high dollar...can't help but wonder what else they do that goes unnoticed.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank pac10stuytown

Dear pac10stuytown,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced with your reservations. Agreed upon rates are for specific room types and unfortunately come with an exact number that is also agreed upon. Once the agreed upon number is filled and a new room type has to be issued, the rate on that new room type is subject to change and is modified accordingly. I apologies if there were any errors made with your reservations. It is our expectation that our guests and staff review all reservations for accuracy to ensure that the agreed upon values are correct. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

I'm a Hilton Diamond member...so I stay in many different brands of Hilton Hotels and I'm a fan of Hilton Garden Inns. First, It's difficult to find the entrance to this hotel. You can see it very plainly from the road but there's a tiny little sign for the entrance...this needs improvement. Secondly, how difficult is it to clean carpeting? I arrived late and very tired. I walked into the room and the carpeting was dirty and stained.I would have asked for a room change but I just didn't want to go through the hassle. It doesn't give you much confidence that the rest of the room is clean. Third, I requested foam pillows and they weren't in the room when I arrived. They were delivered by a guy with very dirty hands which soiled the pillow cases. I never used them. Hilton Garden Inn...I know you're better than this...get your "A" game on!

Room Tip: Choose a room on the fourth floor. I could hear every footstep of the person that stayed above me when I stayed on the second floor.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
5  Thank frankwalters

Dear frankwalters,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We love hearing from our top rank guests, your feedback is very important to us. Unfortunately the size of our front entrance sign is limited by local ordinance, so please accept my apologies for not being able to place something larger by our entrance. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed in your accommodations. Fortunately our property is gearing up for our upcoming room renovations later this year. We are all looking forward to correcting the issue in a few of our rooms that our cleaning agents just cannot remove. We look forward to providing you with the standards and amenities you expect from a Hilton Garden Inn. Thank you for providing valuable feedback.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Beautiful, immaculately clean hotel! If you arrive in the evening, the exterior of the hotel has been lit up as if they were throwing a party. Very welcoming. The interior of the hotel is very modern and interesting. The rooms are quite large and very clean. My overall experience was outstanding.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Nigel M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Dear Rachael G,

Awesome rating, thank you so much! Thank you for mentioning the cleanliness of our hotel. Our housekeeping staff works diligently to ensure our guests feel comfortable and welcomed. We truly appreciate the feedback you have provided. Thank you for taking a moment of your time to post a review.