“Consistently good Chinese, Thai, Viietnamese, Japanese Food”

Oriental Pearl Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 58 Restaurants in Haddonfield
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 19 July 2016

I've had various menu items here: sushi, various Chinese specialties, lunch and dinner combos. All are at least very good, most are excellent. i'm partial to hot/spicy dishes: Kung Pao chicken, hot/sour soup, etc. Each comes nicely seasoned/spiced and allows diners to add additional heat as they desire. Portions are more than adequate, usually allowing leftovers for the next day. Owner George knows/recognizes many of the patrons: obviously they, and I, keep coming back.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Many Asian restaurants in the suburbs could get a bit loud at times, especially during lunch and dinner hours, but no this place. Yes, it does have customers, but people here seem to know their manners. In addition the food is tasty too. I had the kung pow chicken and the accompanying vegetables were just right: not too raw and not too overcooked. The heat level of the spices were just right too: not too mild or over spicy. I find this place a relaxing place to sit and reflect on things after walking around downtown Haddonfield.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

The BEST Sesame Chicken I have ever, EVER had! I love that I can get sushi, too. It's on of my top places to eat in town. I've been there many, many times.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

This is a great place to go for Chinese, Japanese, and Thai food; everything is cooked to order and comes out hot. They have specials each night -- the chicken with shrimp and asparagus is very good, tasty sauce, lots of asparagus and shrimp! The owner (George) is wonderful, he greets the regulars by name and all of the wait staff and friendly. We go here a lot for lunch and dinner and even get take out. Highly recommend it.

1  Thank cmh01
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Friends took us to this place and there were enough of us that we got seated at the big round table in the middle of the restaurant. The place really hops! There is plenty of food and it is all very good. Be careful how you order because you get a lot of food. The owner (George?) is a very friendly person and will shake your hand and thank you for your visit Friendly place!