“great hot rolls and cookies are their speciality.”
Review of Del Buono's Bakery

Del Buono's Bakery
Reviewed 18 October 2016

the people are always friendly and the prices are great. Their new selection is getting better each week.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 16 September 2016

Nothing better then getting fresh, hot rolls right out of the oven. These are the same rolls sandwich shops all over the area use. The smell in the car on the way home will make you get a roll out and start chomping it before you get home. And the price is a fraction of what you would pay for loose rolls in a store. They do have other bakery items, but to be honest I've never gotten any. There's only one reason to go to Del-Buono's, rolls rolls and more rolls.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

It's not as easy to find a family owned bakery anymore with all the supermarkets everywhere. But Del-Buono's is still making it happen. The rolls and breads are always fresh. It has changed since new owners took over. Now you can get drinks there and they expanded the space and freshened up the outside. I don't really care about that as long as their bread products stay fresh, soft, tasty, and inexpensive to the families who buy there. While they had renovations going on our rolls we bought there had very small pieces of metal flakes in them. I made the owner aware of it. He offered to give me more new rolls. I declined. I waited until all their construction was finished and then I purchased from them again. I haven't had a problem since. But I will think twice before buying food from any store that has construction debris, metal particles, or anything flying around that shouldn't be in my food. A lesson learned.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Del Buono's has been around since I was a little kid. They use to have a store front in front of their house on Black Horse Pike & Mrs. Del Buono would give me & my twin brother a roll when we would go into her tiny store. Since then it has grown to what you see today. It recently changed owers. So far so good. I don't see much difference except the price are slightly hire & there is much more selection of baked goods. I love being able to pick my own fresh rolls, get fresh bread crumbs or pizza dough.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

This place is awesome, the smell of fresh baked goods meets your senses every time you walk in the door. New owner has cleaned it up and expanded. Looks great now with same old excellent quality!

Date of visit: July 2016