“Fusha Asian Fusion hidden gem!!”
Review of Fusha Restaurant

Fusha Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 191 Restaurants in Freehold
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We have eaten here numerous times and every time the food is excellent. On our first visit the price of the sushi was so cheap I really was weary of how good the food would be but the food is delicious!!! The sushi is made fresh so at busy times there can be a little wait but its so worth it. The vegetable fried rice is the best I've ever had, super fresh. My whole family loves the food, my daughter eats the sushi, my husband doesn't eat sushi so he eats the thai or more traditional dishes and has loved everything he has had. The salad has the best ginger dressing, and don't forget to ask for the spicy mayo!! Don't forget to try the Mochi or fried cheesecake for desert YUM!!

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

The best Sushi in Freehold at extremely bargain prices . BYOB but be prepared to wait for a table in this extremely popular restaurant especially on weekend evenings . Well worth the wait in terms of the quality of food and friendly service. You will definitely want to return again and again. An excellent find!!!!!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Best 1/2 price sushi in area, fresh and great quality . The hot food is also great , a byob . Service is just ok, staff not friendly . But we go there for the sushi . Always a line so one knows it is excellent . Love the variety.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here recently following the advice of friends. On the outside, it doesn't look like much. On the inside, it still doesn't look all that. It is clean and all, but if you are expecting gorgeous decor this is not the place. We arrived at 5:30 on a Saturday and had no problem getting seated. By the time we left it was starting to get crowded.

The sushi is quite good. We enjoyed a shrimp dumpling appetizer and a variety of rolls. We couldn't believe the low prices for the basic assortment of rolls. They were also high quality and tasty. If you are looking for good sushi and exceptional value, this is a place to try.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I have been to this place a couple of times.
It is always a very young lunch crowd, but they have extremely fresh food at very reasonable prices.
It is a mix of offerings from Japanese to Thai and a little Vietnamese thrown in, but their specialty seems to be Sushi and rolls.
They offer both cooked & un cooked which is nice- but they are super fresh made to order.
I had a three roll lunch special with miso soup and a salad that was a little bit more expensive than a "Happy Meal" at you know where!
Staff is nice- but it's a busy place so they are constantly running.
I have not been for dinner, but I imagine it's fine.
Definitely worth checking out!