All reviews gw bridge new york across the bridge free breakfast rooms are comfortable breakfast was excellent easy access to nyc manhattan gps remote taxis toll
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed here a couple of nights for business. The staff was terrific, each one that I encountered was courteous,kind, and accommodating.
The towels were very soft, pillow selection was awesome, breakfast was plentiful, and they even had cookies throughout the day.
My only issues were the fact that there were no elevators, making my second floor room inconvenient having to carry luggage up concrete steps outside, we’ve wracking in heels when they were wet steps as well.
Maybe it’s the humidity, but there was also a very musty smell in the halls and my room. Once I was there, I didn’t notice it anymore, but initially it was alarming.
All in all, I would likely stay there again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
jonnyrh, Manager at Best Western Fort Lee, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Please know we are currently installing a elevator for our 2nd floor guests. Thank you for pointing out the smell in our corridors. We are investigated it and we found nothing.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

The hotel staff was great at check in, check out and breakfast!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay in the area. The location was good as it was 15 minutes to Columbia Presbyterian Hospital.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank You for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you back soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

We stayed 16 nights in this friendly hotel to visit New York. The hotel is convenient located. With taxi, bus and metro your are within an hour in downtown Manhattan. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful, they gave us advice, called taxis and provided us with good information. We had a nice room in which we could relax after our long days on Manhattan. Every morning we had a tastefull breakfast with a lot of choises. Parking near the hotel is free.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your feed back and your business. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope you come back real soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

my service was great, its a very comfy place, is quiet, secure, and friendly. I cant wait to utilize this service again. I had a small issue, but the staff was quick to get it fixed, breakfast was good, but most of all the staff is very helpful, friendly and kind.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank c0untryman69
jonnyrh, Owner at Best Western Fort Lee, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback. The management team takes pride in providing excellent customer service. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

The hotel made us feel at home at check in, provided us with information related to our next destination. Great service, great location and great staff attention to the customer.

Room was great. Locaton was excellent for other activities, good base for visiting the New York City - New Jersey area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jonnyrh, Owner at Best Western Fort Lee, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We look forward to seeing back soon.