“Phenomenal Chinese food”

Add it.
U Like
Ranked #55 of 162 Restaurants in Fort Lee
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Let me tell you this place is divine.

As I saw the sign out for the store it bluntly says you like. Well they are wrong. I don't like. I love. I vote to change the restaurant to you love because when you leave you will be loving this food.

As I enter I was greeted by just the cutest authentic people that I have ever ran a Chinese restaurant. I knew the cuisine was going to be divine. The aroma in the air was tantalizing. I didn't know if I should just sit there and breathe it or run out to the car get some type of container and grab some of that air to bring home.

As I review the menu I was in awe by all the choices. I think it what are my favorite parts of this experience was as I was ordering looking through into the kitchen and watching the chefs prepare plate this delectable food. To watch someone make a fresh egg roll, to watch someone make fresh rice, to watch your food get me before your eyes is amazing. Talk about eyes, my eyes were glazed over just like the sweet and succulent glaze that was on my general Taos chicken.

You know this place is an absolute treasure when they don't even have seats for you to sit and enjoy this godsend Chinese food. As soon as I placed my order I didn't want to move. I stated that counter and took everything in. What a beautiful site it was.

Now mind you the food is fresh and incredible as it was was cooked in such a quick manner that I barely began to drool. As I was handed over the bag full of the most delicious delectable authentic incredible tantalizing food I grabbed it with haste and ran out to my vehicle. I told my wife get going I need to get home because I don't know if the food will make it home.

As we approach the driveway I unbuckled started to open the door not even waiting until the car came tall. Did I jumped out run upstairs and start setting the table. I knew this was gonna be a culinary adventure.

As my wife got upstairs The food was already plated waiting for her arrival. The chicken was succulent. The rice was so fresh. I literally felt like not only was I handed the fresh food there but that I was in China eating Chinese food. The eggroll was crisp not oily or greasy at all. Even in the fortune cookies were so fresh. I wish I could've given this restaurant 100 stars. Not only have I been back but I will continue to go back. Kudos you like. I tip my hat to you

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I adore this little gem of a Chinese food spot. As you pull into this local Shopping Center there are many stores that catch your eye. However for my wife and I there was only one smell, one odor that pulled us in, and that was U Like. Now I just want to clarify you won't like when you leave here, U Love this fine dining establishment.

When you walk in the smell just is over abundant and takes control. It makes you ready to eat. It's nice and bright inside and the employees are so welcome and happy you stopped in. On our first adventure to u like we took out. The food there was fantastic. Best Chinese food around. Will repeat. It's worth the drive

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 26 September 2016

I really only order from here when I want something cheap and easy. The prices are not the worst in town and the food is sort of decent.

The customer service aspect of this business leaves a lot to be desired.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 24 January 2016

I ordered from this restaurant a few times only because they are literally the only Chinese restaurant in northern Fort Lee. They are within a small outlet mall which also has a pizza place and 5 guys. The food is at least 50% more than any other Chinese place (ie kung pao chicken runs you $12+). What's worse is the food is old and stale. Egg rolls taste like theyve been refried several times, chicken chews like jello....it's not right. My review is it's worth to get in your car and find a decent place in Cliffside Park.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

Great delivery or takeout place. Make sure you know the names of the items you plan on ordering, because the people on the phone seem unaware of their numbering system. That being said, they never get anything wrong and always show up in a reasonable amount of time.

Date of visit: December 2015