“Great sushi and sashimi”
Review of PJ Sushi

PJ Sushi
Ranked #59 of 146 Restaurants in Fort Lee
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 17 November 2013

PJ's is very close to my home, so I frequently buy take-out from there. The woman and man who work there (husband & wife?) are always so courteous and polite. My orders are usually made fresh, but the wait is very short as they work quickly but with high quality. They always offer specials for sushi rolls. I've tried many of their varieties, and I cannot think of any that I disliked. They are also convenient for parties; they make large platters of sushi, sashimi, or mixed. The food is great. The price is very reasonable. What else is there to like?

2  Thank Roobydoo5

Reviewed 2 October 2013

I will agree with the majority of people....PJ Sushi is great!! Nothing can beat their salmon or miso soup. They have excellent prices and although you eat with plastic utensils...it doesn't matter. Food is very, very, fresh and good and the place is clean. If you want to have great sushi at a great price...go to PJ's...and order the special lunch...unbelievable price...hate to use the word cheap, but that is exactly what it is...
p.s. I always get the salmon sashimi. can't be beat at any price.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

This is the best place in Fort Lee to get sushi, and there is a lot of competition. This is a small mom and pop place with no liquor license, and I find the prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank StevieGinNJ
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Its good if you need something quick, but I am pretty sure they use a microwave and I happen to hate microwaves being near my food. Quality was solid. Nothing bad and nothing great it was average but solid.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

PJ Sushi serves nothing but the best suhi. Very fresh and you can beat the price. I have friends that live outside this town and they always asked to come and eat here. Thats how great this place is.