“Nice pastry”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Tasty pastry, nice cafe to give a break to your shopping ! Located on the Main Street of Fort Lee...

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Truly a sandwichs shop like you might find in Paris - and we have been to both places. Some very pretty girl behind the counters. Lots of seating, but it is cafeteria-style. August 2015 date is a lie so I can submit this review; I was actually there last in 2013.

Reviewed 31 May 2015

We grabbed an assorted box and a honey toast and have been slowly eating them over the weekend. Had I known the chocolate horn was going to be life altering, I would have bought a dozen. The chocolate cream is simply amazing.

Everything was fresh (and 2 days later, still is) and fragrant and VERY Japanese. I can't recommend them enough. Excellent in every direction.

Reviewed 16 September 2014 via mobile

The pasty at this place is truly beautiful but it all taste very bland and lacks sugar. If I didn't know better I would say this is diet pastry but I know it's not. So please someone tell me why the lack of sweets to the sweets?

Reviewed 16 August 2013

My husband is addicted to the croissants. I love the triangular rice patties with varied fillings that come wrapped in seaweed and the grilled egg, ham, and cheese breakfast sandwiches. Parisienne has a huge variety of pastries, including some interesting Asian ones that I've not yet sampled, and a very impressive array of desserts - some spectacularly pretty cakes. Also available are sandwiches and salads.