“Wonderful, genuine diner”
Review of Forked River Diner

Forked River Diner
Ranked #10 of 61 Restaurants in Forked River
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

What a great place to eat. The food is delicious, the prices are very good and the waitress was very attentive. They do not accept credit cards so bring your cash. There is an ATM on site. You can’t go wrong here.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

When on the road in the morning I always stop her. Food is reasonable and they prepare it to my liking. They also have items on the menu you can't find in many other restaurants. I find the service to be friendly and fast. Never had a meal that I wasn't satisfied with in this diner. It is a old world diner. Be it known I have only had breakfast here but it was always good

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Another great breakfast Double Pork Roll and Egg on roll WOW Outstanding!!This diner is always on the top! A favorite even for my son when flys in from California

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Used to be a go to place for breakfast. Liked that they had grits and scrapple. It was a classic NJ diner. The last few times the breakfast was ice cold. Tried it one more time. Grits and eggs were inedible. Sent it back, grits came back hot but eggs were still only lukewarm. They forgot to bring back my wife's bacon too. As much as it hurts me to say, place is off my list. Maybe their previous signage that was advertising "cook wanted" was an omen. They should keep looking. Had to ask for more coffee. BTW, they call me Diner Don for a reason!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

My daughter & her family wanted to go there because its looks appealed to her. My wife and I had eaten there before, so we knew that the food was good. Everyone Thoroughly enjoyed their meals. The food exceeded our expectations.