“Wedding - June 2, 2018 at Beachwood Community Center”
Review of Kate & Ally's

Kate & Ally's
Ranked #4 of 60 Restaurants in Forked River
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018

First & foremost, the food was absolutely DELICIOUS and your staff was AMAZING for our June 2nd wedding, especially our maître d Kathy who has worked with us since the very beginning when a co-worker of mine suggested your restaurant and catering for our wedding. Our family, friends, and co-workers kept talking about you
a week after our wedding acknowledging how diligent your staff had been coming around constantly during the cocktail hour offering hors d'oeuvres, how great the food was, how responsive your staff were, and how fast and organized everything was.
One of your ladies even kept coming over to me, the bride, and bussled my dress
so I could continue dancing. Your staff was WONDERFUL!!!!

Kathy, our maître d, led her staff that night with grace and ease. She kept in constant
contact with Mel & I and made sure we were happy with everything throughout the
night. I can honestly say, she was truly AMAZING and I would highly recommend
your restaurant and catering company.

Love always,

Laura & Mel Horner

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I attended a wedding on 5/12/18 at LBI Foundation of the Arts in Loveladies,NJ and I must say that the food was absolutely delicious!! I was very impressed and wanted to give you a thumbs up and thank you! I don't write reviews very often but you are well deserving of an excellent review!
Thank you!
Chris S.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Subtracting one star for price. This restaurant is located in a very small strip mall in Forked River, NJ, NOT mid-town Manhattan! Yet, $32 steaks and $16 appetizers dominate the menu. The dining area is small and unremarkable.
That being said, service was "through the roof" great! Although our "rare" ordered steaks were served "raw" (in our opinion). After sending the meat back, our meal was re-served and was delicious.
I believe restaurant is primarily focused on catering and open for dinners only Thursdays through Sundays. If you're looking for a quiet and expensive dinner for two, bring a bottle of wine and enjoy some well prepared food.
And no, we will not go back...at least not at these prices.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We went with friends. I was very impressed. Nothing fancy as far as decor but food was excellent. Started with she crab soup, excellent. Had crap shrimp over pasta with a cream sherry sauce. Outrageous, would definetly like to try more on the menu. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Kate & Ally’s catered a wedding for us in November and did an awesome job. We contacted them only a couple weeks before the wedding, and we were very fortunate that they were able to fit us into there schedule. They gave us many great suggestions to make the reception perfect. They took detailed notes on our wishes along with the procedures they described to us. The day of the wedding they did everything just as we discussed. The food was excellent! The chicken was very tender and tasty, meatballs delicious, and the stuffed shells, and tortellini and salad were fantastic. And the servers were the best!! They did an excellent job with the setup, serving and cleanup, they were friendly and easily worked with some last-minute changes. The kitchen even looked better than when they arrived. The guests had so many great compliments about the food and servers. Thank you to Kate & Ally’s catering and all the servers that worked that day. It was a perfect day!