“Enjoyed our Dinner”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Went to dinner at this restaurant last night. Good hibachi with very good filet and pretty good chicken. Pretty basic salad and soup. Liked the fried rice and veggies. Large portions and pretty reasonable price. We would return again if in the area.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I went there with my family. We had mixed review. My son had sushi and loved them. My daughter had noodle. She liked the veggie and chicken but did not like the noodle. My husband had I got the hibachi. The steak was good quality; the chicken ok.
We would have loved a bigger portion of miso with more "core" to it (felt like dark water without substance) and the salad was served with an awkward orange dressing. Not appealing at all!
On top of it the owner rushed us through the different table choices without explaining what the choice was about and was a bit rude (felt in a hurry). We had to ask her to take it easy that we were on our first visit here. Not sure we will have a second though.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Delicious hibachi. Good servers, not a lot of flash but good. Good portions. The fried rice is very tasty. This place gets better each time I visit.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

I have been to this place previously and was not really impressed by their dinner. Recently my colleague asked me to come to this place for lunch and I was happy I did. Within these past two weeks, we came to this place for lunch.

First time I had the sushi & sashimi lunch special, costing around $19.xx. I was very happy with what I was given. The raw fish was really really fresh and there is this nature sweetness on the raw fish you can taste. I was also given enough food based on what I paid. The value was fair (3 star).

Second time I had the bento box with iceberg lettuce with ginger dressing, shumai, california roll, sushi and a good piece of salmon in teriyaki sauce. It costs around $14.xx and I was also very happy with it. The meal came with a bowl of miso soup too.

Everything was a three-star -- fair and on par. I will come back to this place for lunch. The only recommendation I have for this place is that the open grill can leave some grease smell and I hope the management takes the time to arrange for enough cleaning. During my second visit, as soon as I entered the restaurant I smelt stale grease.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

I had my daughters 16 Birthday Party at Kyoto and we did Hibachi. We really had a good time. The restaurant allowed me to bring in my own birthday cake and they even cut and served it for us. Overall we had a good time and the food was good.