“More than just pizza ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Nonna's is a very clean, reasonably priced enjoyable spot for lunch. Their menu offers standard Italian food and does not try to be something it is not.. All too often the mistake pizzerias make is they mistake themselves for Italian restaurants... A place that focuses on what they are good at without going further is perfect.

Our office orders pizza every Tuesday, whenever the order is from Nonna's, there seems to be more people interested in Pizza Day!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Nonna's is a busy restaurant for a good reason- the food is really good! I've had pizza there an different italian meals and they are consistently tasty and well made. I recently had the stuffed rigatoni and the meat saus (it's Jersey!) is just so rich and well made. It may the best I've had. The service is attentive and the pricing is average- Overall, for a good Italian meal, Nonna's is worth it!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Great food!
We have eaten in the restaurant, done take out as well as catered parties.
Always happy with tge food and service!

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Pizza is very good and tasty and great selection - they also deliver locally - good family place, very friendly

Reviewed 6 June 2017

My one brother doesn't know how to eat; he can shove food into his mouth at Arrirang! and QDobo, but that's about it. He had suggested Nonna's and I was impressed the last time we had it, coincidentally enough, with my second but no less awesome other brother.
Anyway, the eggplant rollantine gourmet pizza needed just a pinch of salt and I should have requested that the pizza be well-done. I did have it delivered by the fastest delivery boy this side of Krypton, so idk what was going on there...
I also ate the chicken and porto mush panini. Also very tasty and to just have this comfort food with my two bros and sit on his uncomfortable seats watching sports and Married With Children...on the Uplifting Channel. Or it might've been Liftoff or something.
By the way, usually I call pizza its proper name, 'pie,' so if our friends from the UK hear 'pie' here, it's for pizza-pie. Enjoy!