“Sushi fresh, good service”
Review of Reimei - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Reimei
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I went there for lunch for the first time last week. I ordered the 2 roll sushi lunch, spicy tuna and shrimp tempura. The sushi was excellent. it came with soup and a salad. both were good, but the salad had way too much dressing. There service was very good. They cleared the plates at the appropriate times and consistently replenished our tea and water throughout the meal. I will definitely be back and would like to try their hibachi.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

... the food just is not that good, (Maybe habachi is better.) It is not bad, but not great. Exception were the apps. Tom Yum soup was very good, as was the duck spring roll (at $12 it should be good). We had two maki rolls - yellowtail and striped bass. Neither was exciting - and the bass was just , well, fishy. We also had a Miracle Roll - it was sort of bland. Service was typical Asian... helter-skelter at best. Overall, average. There are better sushi places in Flemington. PS if you want to try the sushi, Thursday is all-you-can-eat night ($17) - simple rolls only.

Reviewed 27 September 2012

We love taking our Grandchildren here. The food is good and the kids get a laugh when the Chef tosses the veggies and they try to catch it with their mouth. The volcano is always a big hit. They know the whole routine and get kick out of it.
The staff is happy, warm and friendly. For a fun night out with lots of laughs try East Tokyo Japanese in Flemington.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

Excellent food and excellent customer service. the menu is a bit pricey but so worth it for a nice night out. I always get some sort of seafood with my hibachi meal and it is always cooked perfectly. Only on one time I had an issue, however it was a new cook. The food was so incredibly salty but still edible. A woman at the table with us complained and from what I heard the management really listened to her, credited her something, and made sure she knew the cook was new and that he would be told to be more careful with salt. I thought that was really nice of them to explain and handle the issue right then and there. Other than that, we've been going for 2 years and every time I am very happy with my meal. They also have the best soup and salad dressing.

Reviewed 7 May 2012

Half Price Sushi thursdays - is a must! you have to eat in but we like to sit at the bar and watch them make it - fun!