“Best bagels in Flemington!”
Review of Bagel Club

Bagel Club
Ranked #2 of 7 Bakeries in Flemington
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 8 February 2016

The Bagel Club has a wonderful selection of bagel flavors. The bagels are always fresh and tasty. The French Toast bagels are a wonderful treat. They a;so have salads and other items to create a lovely brunch or lunch. Their ham, egg and cheese on a bagel or roll is delicious favorite.

Reviewed 21 November 2015

I love this place...having grown up in northern NJ and NYC I believe I know a good bagel and this place has the recipe down! Semi soft outside, soft inside...great flavor. Homemade cream cheese. Friendly staff. I only go here even if it's out of my way!

Reviewed 12 September 2015

Been coming here for years. Great bagels~many different kind. French toast, everything, and cranberry bagel are my favorites. Almost every time I come in the service is not great. Counter lady is not very friendly. I only come for the bagels!

Reviewed 23 August 2015

Just the best ever. Used to stop at the hospital to pick up bagels. i just found out they have the shoppe and deli over by shop-rite. I am in trouble now. So tasty and the best ones yet I have found. Try them.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

This is the go-to bagel spot in town. The bagels are authentic - chewy. What is particularly appealing is the vast array of bagel types and different spreads - cranberry orange, maple brown sugar, cheddar jalapeno. You can also get more hearty toppings like eggs, bacon, turkey, tuna, etc.