“Great Pizza by the Slice”
Review of Lenny's Pizza

Lenny's Pizza
Ranked #30 of 135 Restaurants in Flemington
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I heard about this place from several people and was not disappointed. It is out of the way but well worth the effort to find it. The crust was crisp and the tomato sauce was very good. The chicken bacon ranch pizza was awesome. They also had fat sandwiches (look it up)!

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Great pizza spot...Large selection of pie, fast service, delicious food....friendly staff...My son loved the penne pasta pizza, and I enjoyed the Margherita pizza. Thank you...!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Good food with good prices! They deliver which is very helpful and the food is still nice and hot when it gets to your house!

Reviewed 2 January 2017

I have been ordering regularly from Lenny's since they opened and have yet to have any pizza I don't absolutely love! I am particularly fond of the old fashioned with sausage which is sweet and delicious! The owners are often there, friendly, and customer oriented. Everything they do here, they do it right! I must admit, I haven't tried dinners or sandwiches, all I can say is that the pizza is top notch!

Reviewed 9 November 2016

We regularly order from here and that says a lot. We both agree that the pizza is good here. Hard to get an east coast pizza guy and a midwest pizza girl to agree on pie but we do at Lenny's.