“No Seagulls!”

Ranked #8 of 135 Restaurants in Flemington
Price range: US$13 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Well, if you can't make it to the shore for seafood, Dockside is the place to go. We like eating outside. The décor needs some help. I would make it more nautical, but that may come. As for the food, I strongly recommend it, especially the seafood dishes. I had the Bouillabaisse which can be made a few ways, but the Dockside way was delicious. Clams, shrimp, calamari, mussels, scallops, lobster are combined to make a memorable meal. The portions are generous, the staff is friendly and for those living in the Flemington area, it's just around the corner. Try it, you won't be disappointed. Oh! and bring your own favorite libation! Thankfully there are no gulls!

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Went to Dockside couple weeks ago and initially we were very impressed with the décor, ambience, and menu. After ordering our food however, this is where things went way south. My wife's food was brought out and mine came a few minutes later. No big deal, however, my order was completely wrong. Filet mignon was overcooked, the sides were not correct. The waitress was notified of this and although apologetic she took the items that I said I would eat and pushed them to another plate "so at least I could have something to eat". The steak went back to the kitchen and although it was promised that it would be expedited, I waited another 25-30 minutes for the new order, which when it did come out the meet was not done to my request (medium), although better than the original order. After the meal I thought there would be some apology or perhaps a coupon for a return visit, maybe a complimentary dessert????? NOTHING!!!!! When one has so many restaurants to choose from 1st impressions are important and unfortunately Dockside did not deliver. Sorry but won't be coming back!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

My wife and I were out and about and wanted something light to eat. We stopped at the Dockside Market and Grill as it was on our way home. Well the food was very good and our waitress was very friendly. We ordered the seafood wontons and fried calamari. the wontons were delicious and the calamari was crisp and not greasy. It was a very good way to start our lunch. The wife ordered a seared Tuna with small amount of seaweed salad that was great. I loved the seared tuna and seaweed salad. I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich with coleslaw that was moist and tender on a grilled brioche bun. We topped off our lunch with coconut cheesecake. This was utterly fantastic. I almost ordered a slice to take with me but, I knew it would have been eaten on the way home and left a mess in the car. We told our son and daughter they should come here when they are in the area. A real good find for us!!!

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Located around the side of this sprawling shopping complex - a quiet hidden gem BYOB. Great food, attentive staff - plenty of fresh specials, delicious choices. I don't know how long this has been here, but I will be back and will encourage others!!!

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I have started eating fairly regularly at Dockside and I'm glad I found this place. The fish is always fresh and the prices are very reasonable. Their blackened and grilled fish are my usual go to but I have had most everything on the menu and I have always had a great meal. Jeff the owner is a super nice guy and my business clients actually request to go here when we have meetings. I also bring home fresh uncooked fish as they sell retail fish as well. Thank you Jeff for bringing great seafood to Flemington!

Jeff S, Owner at Dockside Market and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Thank you for your support, we appreciate your business.