“Great Pizza!”
Review of Delizia Pizza

Delizia Pizza
Ranked #66 of 135 Restaurants in Flemington
Reviewed 11 April 2018

When we are in the Flemington area, we try to stop here. The PROS : The pizza is always good. Favorites of the family are the ziti pizza and white pizza. Prices are ok. IF you just order pizza slices, you can order them at the counter and do not need waitress service, but if you order one of their meals or a whole pizza, you will get a waitress (this is on the weekends, not sure about during the week). CONS: Its a very small restaurant, so if you go on the weekend, seating is limited and very close together. You may feel cramped. You can always order to go. A few times that we've gone, their credit card machine was not working and they had a sign up stating: Cash only.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

If you're in the mood for pizza this is the place to go. By far the best pizza in the area. Crispy crust and tasty. I've never had a bad pie from here. I usually order with the works.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We've eaten here a few times. Each meal has been great.

Tonight my kids had slices of pizza (he said it was the best he's had in this area) and my other son had pasta with meal balls. The pasta was nicely prepared with a really good red sauce.

I had the Pasta e Fagioli which was amazing. The stock was terrific with the combined flavor of tomatoes, smoky bacon, and the beans. A bit of grated cheese on top and it's a meal! Next I had the sautéed broccoli which was so surprisingly delicious, I had to write this review. The broccoli was firm but tender, perfectly prepared, sautéed in an olive oil and garlic sauce (swoon). This preparation was heavenly. I can't wait to return.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

This pizza place is FANTASTIC. I love buffalo chicken pizza, and I will not eat it anywhere else but here. Yummy food and a great menu!! Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Have used their delivery service for many years. Pizzas and subs are very good, salads are uninspired. Always pleasant and courteous to deal with