“Very good pizza. Fast service”
Review of Joe's Pizza

Joe's Pizza
Ranked #31 of 137 Restaurants in Flemington
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Definitely stop again. Nice snack with friends.

Both meat and vegetable slices delicious. Wide variety.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 27 April 2016

I've known the brothers for a very long time and this is ALWAYS my Friday night date place. Good food, friendly people and there's always a sports game on the TV.

Stop by and say hello to Lou, John and Sal and while you're there, have something wonderful to eat.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 2 November 2015

The grandma pie at Joe's Pizza is by far the best pizza in the Flemington area. My family and I order it all the time. This pie is awesome - the thinner crust is extra crispy, and the sauce has a great flavor - not too sweet, which is the downfall of many pizzerias in the Flemington area. Recently my boyfriend (who is a pizza snob) had it for the first time and he even thought it was really really good. Both of us agreed that it is SO MUCH better than the new Liberty Hall in Lambertville (soggy crust, soupy sauce, unmelted cheese-I don't get the hype). Please keep making the grandma pies forever!

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank Barble-D-Que
Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

Pizza tasted so so but the real kicker came two hours after eating here. My friend and I had bad stomach pain and spent a lot of time in the bathroom as a result. We were not sick before eating here. Just wish I had listened to a previous reviewer.

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank Marie M
Reviewed 2 September 2015

Being originally from the area, we moved away 30 years ago. Came back to visit and after reading reviews for pizza places in the area, I decided Joe's was going to be the first I tried. We arrived at the hotel and within 3 hours, I was at Joe's! I was more than eager to try the cheesesteaks I had heard SO much good reviews about. Was I disappointed? NO WAY!!! THE best I've ever had...hands down!! The cheese is melted so well and the bread they use and the real meat, not cheap steak-um...OMG it's perfect!! I'm salivating just writing this LOL. I made it a point to eat here everyday of our vacation! We also had the meatball sub which was OK. Big meatballs. The Sicilian pizza was wonderful. Our large cheese pizza was VERY large and very good also. Everything we tried was great. I missed Joe's withing an hour of heading home. We even got subs to bring home with us. Restaurant is clean. My only complaint was our last night there, we were going to stop in to grab a late night snack before they closed. They close at 9, we arrived about 10 minutes before 9. As soon as we pulled up, the young boy cleaning the floor seen us pull up and ran to the door and locked it and turned off the outside lights, then he and the one behind the counter started laughing and just watching us. We felt this was extremely rude. He could have easily just opened the door and said sorry we are closing "early". I cannot wait to eat at Joe's again. It is 1000% my go to pizza shop whenever I am back in town!

Date of visit: August 2015