“Good food great service”
Review of Max s 31

Max s 31
Ranked #28 of 135 Restaurants in Flemington
Dining options: Reservations
Description: With the proud of serving more than 20 years for the community we are not hesitating to claim ourselves the best diner and Italian pizzaria around 5 mile radius minimum.
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Never have to wait; great service, great food, great portions; takes like homemade; delivery service

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I have been going to Max's for over a decade. It is a good go-to place when you want solid Italian in the area. You can order and go, do a quick meal, or linger a while in the restaurant in the back. They make a good lasagna and pizza, and they have many other pasta, chicken or veal dishes. I have eater a wonderful veal chop here on occasion. You can also bring you own wine, which is a plus.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I've eaten at Max's for several years, both for Lunch and Dinner. Always Good! Quite often at the Noon Hour, my wife and I will pop in for an Dinner Entrée at the Luncheon Price. Everything is good and that's why Max's is high on our frequent dining list.

Michael Gesner, The Wandering Gourmet, Broadway, NJ

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

I called my order in. When the pizza was arrived it was so greasy and very doughy. The bottom of the box was soaked with grease. I ordered a salad with ranch dressing. When the salad arrived it was a very nice salad but I got some type a brown dressing that definitely was not ranch. I would save your money and go someplace else.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

This little place was a surprise we stopped in just before 3:30 and the transition to dinner menu. We had chicken franchese with pasta the delicious off the hook lemon sauce. we also had chicken stuffed with ricotta and spinach with roasted zucchini very good. Gonna go back again for dinner menu. the back dining room is the place to dine for me it was a hidden gem I didn't know about