“Good Food, Awful Service”
Review of Savory Thai

Savory Thai
Ranked #40 of 137 Restaurants in Flemington
Price range: US$0 - US$13
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Food was very tasty. Shared the dumplings, spring rolls and beef satay. All very good. Big negative is they never came to clear the dishes then brought out dinner.. I personally hate that when I’m out for dinner, maybe it’s just my beef but come on get organized. Dinners were pad Thai, drunken noodles and chicken red curry.. all were great. Took FOREVER to get waitresses attention to get dishes cleared and look at dessert menu. I had to flag her down several times. Fried cheesecake was great. Overall food was really good and the place had a cute decor. Liquor store right next door to get your byob.. plus they carry Thai beer.. awesome. Just get your service act together and you have a winner here.

Date of visit: January 2018
Debbie K, General Manager at Savory Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

First off I would like to Thank you for choosing sAvory Thai.
I would like to apologize to you for the lack of service. I too personally don't like to have dirty plates on the table once I'm done with the dish. I will make sure to speak to my staff to make sure that this won't happen again. I appreciate the feedback and I hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you properly real soon.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Return trip we had the avocado massaman curry again - it is excellent. Actually, a good curry for someone that thinks they might not like curry. I had the Duck Tamarind. Also excellent. Nice setting, good service. Coupons available in mailed 'circulars'.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

First time there. The place was PAC good atmosphere and the food my god!!! Delicious I ordered the drunken noodles hummm and the price unbelievable . I definitely go back again any time . Tried you won't regret it

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 27 August 2017

The Lunch special runs until 3PM. To top it off you get a salad with
delicious peanut sauce, I mean delicious.
And the entry is full dinner sized and scrumptious, delicious.
The wide noodles are soaked in mouth watering sauce.
The peppers, onions etc. in my ordered platter with a taste of
spice was outstanding. The server and service, both great.
NAM

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Open on Mondays, BYOB, and it is right next to a liquor store. Good menu, fried rice was excellent. The food wasn't very spicy, which I appreciate. Big open space.

Date of visit: July 2017