“Always a pleasure!”

Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Teaberry's was created in a lovingly restored Victorian home as a refuge from the outside world. Inside you will feel pampered as the atmosphere is relaxed yet elegant. We serve a full lunch & afternoon tea service Wednesday through Sunday and would love to have you.
Reviewed 4 February 2018

We went to Teaberry’s today for a grandmother/mother/daughter tea. Here’s the review from the youngest member of our group, age 7:
I really liked it. The place was very fancy: they had lots of teapots and teacups on display. The curtains were made of lace. The sugar wasn’t just sugar cubes—it had sugar hearts in different colors! The rooms were pretty.
Our server was very friendly. When I ordered my tea sandwiches, she let me swap out a fluffernutter for an extra Nutella and banana. She joked around about my dessert, which was silly and fun.
The food was very good. My favorite sandwich was the Nutella and banana sandwich. I loved it! I also liked pinching out the inside of the scone and then eating it. I had a plate with lots of yummy desserts.
If you want to go to tea, this is a good place to go.

Here’s the review from the grown-ups:
This is the best tearoom I’ve been to in the area. It’s lovely—an old Victorian home redecorated into several cozy rooms. The teas we had—a Darjeeling Champaign raspberry and a green tea called Emerald Spice—were fragrant and delicious. The food served with tea is lovely and plentiful. Particular favorites were the grilled apple and cheese sandwich on cinnamon bread and the lobster bisque. We dressed up because we were celebrating a birthday today, but very fancy dress did not seem to be required. The service was friendly and attentive, and they made the youngest member of our party feel very welcome. The entire experience is meant to be leisurely—we were there for about two hours.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

First time to Teaberry's was Jan. 24, 2018 based on personal reviews from friends. Was not disappointed. I live about an hour away but worth the trip. I treated my sister & cousin for lunch for their winter birthdays and we all agreed we would come back. We had raspberry champagne tea - MMMM Good. Quiche was excellent as was the banana bread and pear salad. Highly Recommend. Sara was our waitress, just found out that her mother owns Teaberrys. Sara was super attentive besides being friendly.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We enjoyed a Sunday afternoon tea which included a choice of 4 different teas, finger sandwiches, exceptional scones with cloted cream, lemon curd and jam. The tea was finished off with miniature pastries. Good friends and good conversation made this a special day. The wait staff is wonderful and the environment lovely. Visit the retail store behind the restaurant.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I have loved Mrs. Teaberry's (that's what I call her) emporium and her previous house for many years. Don't come expecting fast service, but what is served is worth the wait. Scores of tea selections, a variety of scones and clotted cream of the day (closest in the region to what I once experienced in Plymouth, UK--the home of great English scones). You can have a tier tea service, or light lunch fare (quiche is always a winner here!). Don't miss this iconic glimpse into Victorian era food and service--you will not regret it. I would probably walk a mile for one of those scones.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

My husband Stephen and I visit Teaberry's several times a year and would be there every week if we did not live such a distance away. We have visited many tea rooms over the years and have done extensive travel in Europe and we cannot say enough about Teaberry's - from the absolutely delicious food to the owners, Susan and Sara, and to the more than accommodating staff. It is easy to see the care, time and attention to detail from the time you enter the lovely tea room. You won't want to leave! This is surely our all-time favorite tea room! The best of the best! Thank you Sara and Susan!