All reviews front desk staff were courteous business hotel business trip room was spacious breakfast buffet new jersey room service willowbrook mall indoor pool hotel restaurant target event conference housekeeping sales couch
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Hotel that specializes in events and meetings on Route 46 in northern New Jersey. Ample free parking. My room was large and comfortable with a king bed as requested. I had a nice firm mattress, but my friend in a double room had a soft, uneven mattress. The room was quiet for sleeping. Lighting in the room was excellent. The windows were large and quite dirty. The bathroom was nice, with a spacious counter top and a tub shower. The buffet banquet food was just OK but the hotel bartender for the event, Jay, was fantastic. All the staff were courteous. The Sunday buffet brunch was ample, with many choices, but again, just OK. Fruit was good. Very reasonably priced brunch.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Bernie M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Lifeisforlearning ,

Thank you your positive comments during your recent visit to our Crowne Plaza Hotel Fairfield NJ,
we are delighted to hear that you had a great in our over size sleeping rooms, and the excellent comfort from our bedding package, our rooms are well equipped with ample lighting as well, I will certainly pass along your comment to Jay our banquet bartender and the rest of our team in our restaurant, in regards, to your window, our housekeeping staff was informed and have already addressed your feedback.

Once again , We thank you for your business and look forward to be at your services during your next visit to the New York City area.

Best Regards,

Bernie M

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed recently and found it to be perfect for my needs. There is an ample gym and pool on site. The resturant and bar offer great food, drinks, and service. The breakfast bar has more options than i expected. The front desk staff are beautiful people who are pleasant to work with and happy to help. I needed to extend my stay and Angela at the fron desk handled it while treating me like royalty. If I am ever back in this area again I will definitely book to stay here.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Bernie M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear John A,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experiences during your last visit to our Crowne Plaza Hotel in Fairfield NJ, we are delighted to read your positive feedback regarding our various food and beverage options from our new menu, our heated pool and state of the art Gym facility, in addition you were also able to enjoy our high levels of customer services, I will certainly share those comments with Angela, our entire leadership committee and the entire staff.

Once Again thank you for choosing our hotel as you home away from home and please contact me directly during your next visit to take care of your accommodations personally.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We were there for an event. Pretty expensive for a shabby room. Ice machine on floor always empty, floor laundry dryer broken, hole in lampshade, just pretty shabby overall. No fridge or microwave. Bathroom door handle fell off. TV didn’t work on ABC or NBC.

Charge for everything, even local calls. Free WiFi okay.

You can do a lot better for less money.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Bernie M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear 74HarryRuby,

Thank you for your feedback, and we apologized for your recent experiences during your visit to our Hotel, your comments are very important to us, and rest assure that all those are of improvements have been rectified, Once again thank you for taking the time and we hope you can give us another opportunity during your next visit to our area. please feel free to call me directly at 973-227-9200 to take care of your accommodations personally.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

To all of you that stays in hotels, I urge you guys and gals consider staying in crown plaza hotels anywhere that you go on vacation or buissness trips I recommend if you are in New Jersey area around Paramus Teaneck Fairlawn or Totowa get yourself checked in crown plaza hotel in Fairfield New Jersey thank you gb

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr George B

Thank you for all your positives comments and we are happy to see that you enjoyed our high levels of customer services, I will surely share your great comments with the entire staff, We take great pride and dedication to create memorable experiences for our guests. Once Again Thank you for choosing our hotel as your home away from home

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Mini Suit Rooms are excellent. Rooms are very Clean and Breakfast is very good specially fruits and yogurt collection are very good. Gym and Swimming Pool are excellent. Hotel staff are very generous and helpful. Its nearby TARGET Supermarket. They provide Bus Shuttle service to nearby Mall.

Room Tip: Higher Floors give excellent views and are very quite
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business