“Great lunch! Enjoyed!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Went to meet friends while visiting home in Jersey. Went for lunch on a Friday. Ordered the fajitas, blackened chicken and steak. Came out perfectly cooked. We all enjoyed our dishes we ordered. Chips and salsa are always addictive! Server was very good. Great meal! Will be back each time I’m home to visit in NJ!

1  Thank Dally55

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Non-stellar Tex Mex served at tables surrounded by cases of various beers. Loud and feeling well worn, the crowds for this pedestrian food boggles the mind. Grab a Corona or a Margarita and a bowl of chips and order whatever looks good, because it all pretty much tastes the same. Just like your last visit to Chevys. And if you’re coming prime time on Fridays or Saturdays? Be prepared for difficult parking and at least an hour wait. Better? Bring your own beers to one of the authentic Mexican places on the main drag in Pompton Lakes!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

The food was surprisingly good. I'm from the Southwest and have traveled in Mexico a lot. I wouldn't call this authentic Mexican food, but so what - it's yummy. I guess there is BBQ on the menu, though, because I was knocked over by the BBQ smell when I walked in. It's very open and big, so the noise makes it hard to hear across the table.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We had a table reserved for 15 with 45 mins of wait time . due to wait time 3 of friends went to finish off some pending work and while the table got ready they wont give us the table for 15 as we were not 15 . They would want us to wait till all 15 were present ..even though majority of my team 12 were in the restaurant. Later the manger Andrew was rude and not sure who made him the manager as he would not speak to me as if I was a customer but treat me as if he did not care . the single star is for James the GM who tried to salvage the situation ..its ridiculous that they lost 15 customers at one shot instead of gaining those by giving the table when 12 people where present .

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We are there all the time, service and food are very good, my favorite salad is the tostada grande with chicken