“Lunch time winner”
Review of Tavolo Pronto

Tavolo Pronto
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Fair Haven
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The food is all fresh and made to order. A wonderfully diverse offering of well prepared food. You order at the counter and pay up.. they bring the food to either your indoor or al fresco table. Lots of drink choices in coolers. Daily specials are diverse and plentiful.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Will never go back - had an issue the owner was not nice! did NOT take care of the problem. ruined my day on xmas eve.. was a great place when victor owned it.
the food is mediocre.. and bad customer service. been a great customer and my kids for years. many other places to choose from without the stress!!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I had never been to this establishment and I won a gift certificate there and figured it was a great way to try it. I went I and ordered a couple sandwiches. Well when I got the food home they had not been made the way I requested them and the guy behind th counter was pretty rude. Instead of taking them back and dealing with his attitude we ate them. They were very good but definitely not worth the bad service or poor attitude.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

My spouse and I went for breakfast/brunch last Saturday on the recommendation of a good friend. My omelet was excellent and so was my spouses' breakfast sandwich. The ingredients were fresh and everything is made to order. It was well worth the trip!!!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

They have a special package of salad, entrée and desert for 4 with various entrée options which is a great dinner option. Breakfast is also terrific and local delivery is available.