“Pizza”

Umberto's Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Fair Haven
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I have tried many pizza places in the area. Umberto’s is the closest to NYC Pizza. I actually like it better. Real Italian!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I have been going to umbertos since I was in my teens (I'm now 47) and I've NEVER been disappointed. Their pizza is the best ....anywhere. New York, Chicago....phooey. Umbertos is the best. We do miss Sylvio tho. What a bummer. RIP Syl...

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We love how relaxed & friendly it is here. There's always a smile when you arrive. Plenty of great pizza varieties waiting for you; along with sandwiches, calzones, & salads. Don't forget the garlic knots!

Reviewed 10 January 2017

The usual pizza, homemade, little decor, average food, not much service. Good for luch, with children.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

This is a perfectly decent pizzeria, with a very friendly staff. To a former Brooklynite, their pizza is lacking. The crust folds down when you pick up a slice. Strike one. The sauce tastes more like a cooked sauce than like fresh tomatoes, strike two. The overall taste is muddied. Strike three. Don't get me wrong, in the universe of many New Jersey pizzerias, this is fine. Just not what I am looking for.