“BEST SUSHI IN THE AREA”

East Sushi Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 91 Restaurants in Ewing
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Tony offers a great variety of Sushi. We like to sit at the Sushi Bar. Very friendly staff and great food. A variety of Japanese and Chinese food. Best Chicken Corn Soup! Only place we go to for Sushi.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

I'm not a sushi expert, but it's nice to sit at the sushi bar and watch the chefs make your rolls. There is a cool sky ceiling, and my kids love it. They like bento boxes.
I generally get traditional Chinese food as well while I am there. I especially like the hot and sour soup and fried rice.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

I ordered delivery from this restaurant on June 7, 2016. I've ordered from East Sushi a few times in the past when staying at local hotels when I've been in town for business. It's always been average but it's the only delivery Chinese to where I was. This time is was awful!

I ordered General Tso's Chicken and Shrimp Fried Rice. The bill was about $35. It was delivered to the hotel in a reasonable amount of time. It was terrible. The chicken was heavy coated with batter and the sauce was sweet and not spicy in any way. The shrimp in the fried rice was mealy. They didn't look or taste fully cooked after one bite. The only other vegetable in the rice was onion. I didn't see peas or carrots or egg. I did not eat the food after one bite.

I called and never got anyone who understood what I was calling about. I wasn't able to exchange the food or return it. Customer service was lost on this one.

I"m not going to order from this restaurant again. I'll go out for Chinese next time.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

This is a Japanese, Chinese, and sushi combination restaurant. The menu offers a wide selection of choices for dinner. We tried their miso, wonton and egg drop soups. All were delicious. Also tried egg rolls, something we usually shy away from because they're too oily. These were great....crispy and not saturated with oil. What a pleasant surprise! While we like surprises the next one was so disappointing we almost left. They do not have a beer and wine license! Bring your own alcohol with you. Soda is the only beverage available.

Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

The lunch special offers good prices. I really like their Philadelphia rolls. Lunch ends at 3pm so if you want those prices go early. I tried their chicken teriyaki and it was too watered down. Didn't really taste the flavor. I have decided to stick to just getting my sushi there.

Been to East Sushi Restaurant? Share your experiences!