“I crave these bagels because I live in Tucson!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #38 of 80 Restaurants in Ewing
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Each time I visit New Jersey, I have to stop here for bagels and cream cheese. I consume them while I am visiting Ewing and then fill my suitcase with a dozen to two dozen to take back to Arizona. I wish I could get bagels like these out west. There is nothing like a New Jersey bagel!

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

A large variety of consistently good bagels. Their tuna salad is great on an onion bagel. Friendly and fast service. Great place to pick up a bag with all the sides for the office.

Reviewed 9 May 2015

I am a stickler with bagels, they need to be fresh, fluffy on the inside and toasty crunch on the outside. NYC Bagels and Deli does it perfectly! They have several kinds of flavored cream cheeses which are great, and if you have an appetite their big guy wraps will satisfy your taste buds and hunger.

Great price and even though the parking lot and restaurant are small they do a great job of getting you in and out with a smile <3

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Only place to go for bagels. Have been going here for years. Tends to be crowded wkend mornings. Large bagels, lots of flavors. Also a variety of other breakfast/deli food besides bagels.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I've been getting my bagels from here for about 3-4 years now. During my last visit, I witnessed the owner/manager blatantly disrespecting a customer. The customer had called in an order, but the order was not prepared. A minute later, a woman entered the store to return the wrong sandwich she received (that of the first customer). The manager took the old, returned sandwich and attempted to charge the first customer full price for it. When the customer questioned this, the owner/manager replied "Sir, I did not charge you for the sandwich, only for your newspaper." This was clearly not the case, as the newspaper was 50 cents and the manager gave him $15 change from a $20 bill. When called out on this by the customer, the manager LAUGHED in his face, like "You got me". Then he proceeded to tell the customer that he hardly ever makes mistakes, and the customer should appreciate HIS level of service. The customer kept his cool but was obviously frustrated, and requested a new sandwich as his son was waiting in the car. Then we both looked at each other like "I'm never coming HERE again." I worked in the food service industry in the past, and in situations like these the customer is always right. On principle, I will not go back to this store. I hope they realize this and change their attitude.

4  Thank CJ962003

Been to New York Bagel & Deli? Share your experiences!