“Vegetarian Catering!!!”

Erini Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Ewing
Price range: US$16 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delaware Avenue
Description: Full service restaurant, private events, and bar serving lunch and dinner Monday through Saturday. Weekend reservations highly recommended. Drop-off catering, take-out, and children's menus available. Corporate and social events up to 130 people in 4 newly remodeled private rooms. Menu descriptions available on website.
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I picked up a double Meze Platter today for a Twilight Business Event with limited time to spare. Erini made my last minute order not only look amazing but also taste amazing!! Kyle took my order and was very accommodating to my vegetarian catering request. I highly recommend Erini for business functions and catering needs!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,033)

Reviewed 24 November 2017

First of all, Erini's serves up very good cuisine. As a chef I was very satisfied with the three things that a dish should have, appearance, texture and flavor and Erini's hit a home run on all three, however as Paul Harvey would say, " ....and now, the of the story." I made reservations weeks in advance to celebrate a very special occasion. I was told that I had table #3, a very nice window seating for two with a view of the gardens. Great! The night would be wonderful. I was called 3 times, emailed twice, texted and on the way there called to remind me that I have a 7:30 reservation. I responded by saying that we would be there in 10 minutes. After all the reminders, texts and calls, we get there and told, your table isn't ready. What???!!! I was told that I have table #3 and you people texted, emailed and called me to remind me to be on time, and my table isn't ready??? We were offered another table next to an exit door, no view. No thank you, you said that table #3 would be ours. Well, it should be ready soon. Would you like some water while you wait? Water??? Wait???? 1/2 hour later, your table is ready. Tips from a Chef in the business for over 30 years:
1. If you are going to contact the reservation party reminding them of the time....have the table ready when they walk through the door. 2. Never offer the party water, wine, perhaps a complementary drink from the bar, fine, but NEVER water! 3. Comp a dessert, offer an appetizer, have the chef come out and say 'hello'. In other words, never give a party the chance to ask, 'We are on time, why aren't you.'

1  Thank JohnnyPolcat
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Went here with our Jersey relatives to celebrate Thanksgiving. 8 of the 9 in our party ordered the turkey dinner special and none of the specials were hot. Food, while beautifully presented and perfectly seasoned ranged from lukewarm to cool. What a disappointment! This place is too nice to not serve the food hot! While the entrees were a disappointment the desserts were fantastic and an exquisite way to cap off the meals. Great service and a friendly staff but a real miss with the entrees. Would definitely try again but perhaps not on such a busy holiday.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped by on a chilly evening for a beverage and small plate appetizers. Outdoor area had comfortable furniture, propane heaters, good music, soft lighting and fast and attentive staff. Nice wine selection and delicious appetizers. Turned out to be a great evening.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

The service at Erini's was so personal with our waiter, Matthew C!! Not only did he help with suggesting the most unbelievable fish meal I have ever eaten, but, he chatted with my friend and I enough for us to get to know each other. it was like having an endeared family member serving us in their dining room. And, seriously the pretzel encrusted grouper was the best fish dish ever and Matt suggested it over the coconut infused rice. Amazing!

1  Thank carriematez