“Consistently good middle eastern food”
Review of Bennies

Bennies
Ranked #2 of 97 Restaurants in Englewood
Reviewed 3 November 2015

Bennies never disappoints! The food is always fresh and tasty, the staff is always helpful. Lately, they have been full on Friday and Saturday nights, so you may want to call ahead. It's a byob, but there is a liquor store a few doors down.

Reviewed 31 October 2015

Eggplant is not my favorite, but it was suggested that I try it at Bennies. Delicious! I had a few other small-dish-portion selections, and with the exception of the falafels, which tasted as though they had been sitting for a while (not fresh, at all), I thoroughly enjoyed the food, and certainly enough for me to think about it every now and then and want to return.

Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

Bennie's has the freshest, inspiring meals served in a cozy, comfort atmosphere. My wife and I frequent as a Friday night hangout. Go out of the comfort One and explore what Bennie's has to offer.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

This is a wonderful family owned and run restaurant featuring middle eastern cuisine . I have eaten here many times and am never disappointed by the quality of the food or the friendliness of the service . And if I haven't got time it's great to take out a number of smaller specialty dishes. Tasty bite size portions that spoil your palate.
I would recommend this restaurant highly and it has a cozy couples feel about it too. I warmer weather it's lovely to eat outside as the restaurant extends outwards on the sidewalk.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

I had the pleasure of hosting a party for 14 on Friday night before going to a show at the Bergen Pac. I could not have asked for a better way to start the evening. The service was excellent and the food was fresh, it kept coming and it was fabulous! It is not easy to serve a large party, especially when the entire restaurant was packed...we felt like we were the only diners there. The menu is interesting, offering a variety of combinations which made it great for sharing and having an opportunity to try everything! Then...the bill comes and what a pleasant surprise...ultra affordable! We will certainly be back.....JJ