“Pleasantly surprised ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We were visiting the area for a show and got there early so we could grab a bite.
Walked by and decided to go in.
Was pleasantly surprised at what we found.
Excellent food, excellent drinks and excellent staff.
Cannot recommend this place enough.
If you're ever in Englewood, you have got to stop here!
Gave it 5 stars would give it 10 if I could.

Date of visit: September 2017
Colleen G, VP of Operations at Blue Moon Mexican Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Hello !
Best Regards,
Colleen

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

This place has a great welcoming atmosphere. The guacamole is outstanding. They have outside seating. Their service is quick but never microwaved. Very fresh. My favorite dish is the steak salad and the lime cilantro dressing is to die for.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Good Mexican food and great drinks. I came here with my best friend and we had a few of the happy hour appetizers. I enjoyed the guac and the quesadillas.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Let me first say that Henry saves this place from being horrible. He is the greatest server in the world and I sit in his section always. I'm more about this place for drinks. Happy hour is great and ladies night is on Thursdays and its unbeatable.

Date of visit: July 2017
Colleen G, VP of Operations at Blue Moon Mexican Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Hello and thank you for taking the time to post, we appreciate your feedback and will let Henry know for sure. Have a great day.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We had a nice time. I was able to choose from several salads which I found refreshing. I had a wonderful Southwestern Shrimp Salad with large shrimp, ripe avocado, black beans, corn, pico de gallo, and other veggies.

My sister said her chimi changa was smaller than most.

Fun atmosphere and open late.

Date of visit: July 2017
Colleen G, VP of Operations at Blue Moon Mexican Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post, we really appreciate your comments and we hope to see you again soon. Enjoy your summer !