“Big portions! Went three days in a row!”
Review of Jackson Hole

Jackson Hole
Ranked #3 of 97 Restaurants in Englewood
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Description: Jackson Hole Burgers are family owned restaurants that opened their saloon doors in 1972. Born and raised in New York City our family run establishment have (arguably) been serving up the best burgers in the entire country. You can expect the best and finest ingredients...from our special blend of house-aged beef burgers to our mouth watering chicken "bronco" sandwiches. We buy fresh, make our dishes to order and that all reflects in the flavor of every meal, expect nothing less. All of our restaurants operate with an open kitchen, so come dine with us and watch your meal being prepared right in front of your eyes. You know you do things right when you serve some of Americas elite. President Clinton, Denzel Washington, Jennifer Aniston and Derek Jeter are just some of our celebrity costumers over the years. Join us for a memorable dining experience. We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Found this gem while staying in Englewood. Love the old style diner feel! The portions of food were huge and I loved their tuna melt! A great place to get some nice breakfast!

Reviewed 20 December 2017

The food was fresh but completely unseasoned. I ordered the burger - which according to their menu cover, they are famous for... they charged a $5 up charge for the "platter" which was fries, lettuce & tomato. The tomato slices were about 1-1/2" in diameter and about 1/2" thick and there were two of them... I had to cut them into small chunks to get any sort of distribution on the burger. The lettuce was wilted to the point that it had no crisp and the burger, though large and cooked according to my request was completely flavorless. I requested mustard and mayo and onions - which they brought out quickly, but much to my disappointment - after I put it on my burger, they brought out Dijon mustard (sorry folks but I am a mustard person and I believe that there is an appropriate mustard for almost every application and Dijon on a burger is not the right application...) My boyfriend ordered pancakes with a side of home fried potatoes - he said that the pancakes were pretty good but the home fries were flavorless. My Daughter ordered 2 eggs over easy with bacon and home fries. Her back was raw - not even kidding here! Only part of one of the 3 pieces was edible! She also said her food had no flavor. All in all - we won't be going back - the place was clean and the service was pretty good and the location was good as well but unless you carry your own seasoning packets or want to douse your food in salt - don't bother. Find a different place. I feel like I am slamming this place because let's face it - it could be worse, it was clean after all... but I have been to some amazing NJ Diners and some amazing diners elsewhere, this one just doesn't measure up... and for 3 people we spent $56 before the tip, if I'm going to spend that on an early lunch, I want good food.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Omg the pickles! And the 7oz burgers! Come hungry!!!
Its tricky to find... signage is behind a big tree.
Staff is friendly.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Humongous portions and clutch for an authentic diner experience. A group of traveling colleagues and I visited this joint for lunch after working a long morning shift. We parked and had to wait a few minutes since it was seven of us. Parking was fine. The waiters were all busy but made sure to clean a table and make room for our group. The standard seating in the restaurant is four. The menu is rather large so it can appear a bit overwhelming. Everyone ordered some type of wrap and/or sandwich. I ordered the Santa Fe wrap with curly fries and couldn’t even finish my food. I was hungry by the way. Everyone had great reviews in my group and enjoyed their food. It was sooooooo good. Payment is at the counter as you leave so have cash to tip if possible, but of course they accept all payments.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

The place is clean and waiters works fast and good service. Food is great and reasonable price.This is one of the surviving diners in the area.