1,471 results
All reviews jersey gardens mall outlet mall ruby tuesdays breakfast room free breakfast cruise port walking distance new york shuttle service large mall cape liberty yogurt front desk staff food court free shuttle indoor pool parking lot
Reviewed 22 October 2018

The country inn and suites offers at free shuttle from the Newark airport to the hotel and a pay shuttle service to Port Liberty cruise terminal ($18.50. one way per person). Shuttles from both the airport and the cruise terminal can get crowded on sailing dates so a little patience is advised. Hotels staff handles the crush efficiently so wait times were never too long. The hotel offers a nice breakfast and comfortable rooms that were surprisingly quit given the proximity to the airport. Plenty of nearby dinning choices for those arriving late in the day including on onsite restaurant/bar in the lobby. Overall a really good choice to get in and out to your cruise ship on time.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Newark Airport, NJ, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

pjp19,
I wanted to thank you for the great review you have given us! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and I will pass along your compliments to my staff. They are always encouraged to hear feedback and make those personal connections with our guests. Thanks again, we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 21 October 2018

Leisure trip with friends for tours at The Met. Overall the hotel was nice. Only complaint is the beds weren't the most comfortable. I would stay here again, all the staff were welcoming and friendly.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

nikkoliver78,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your stay with us at the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Newark Airport, NJ. These are wonderful training tools that we use to continually improve our hotel and the services that we offer.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

This location and its shuttle service is perfect for those traveling to the cruise ship terminal in Bayonne, NJ. The price was the most reasonable that we could find and its location is nice in that it an I-Hop a Ruby Tuesdays, and a mall within walking distance if you are staying for more than the breakfast hours. The downside is that it was under renovation so the breakfast room was closed and we were crowded into the reception area for the breakfast buffet with inadequate seating. All the staff we had dealings with was very pleasant and helpful. There were no towel bars in the bath, which is a pet peeve of mine. Renovation must continue in other areas as the elevator, some doors, and some walls looked beat up.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Newark Airport, NJ, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

fieldsj2
We are always striving to improve our offerings and that is why your input is so important. Thank you for sharing your feedback pertaining to our hotel. Your voice is very valuable to us and we hope you will return to experience the improvements that we are continuously making.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Room was not very clean. It was dusty and light was dark. Bed was alright, bath was so-so. Reception was a quite helpful though, just don't mind how she speaks and just listen, she'll give you good information. Breakfast was horrible. The breakfast "buffet" was a mess. Dripping waffle batter and other condiments everywhere. Crockery and cutlery were all disposables.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Newark Airport, NJ, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

travelandfashion,
Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We take this very seriously and are very sorry about the issues you faced; this has been forwarded to management. Thank you again for sharing and we hope to earn your business in the future by continuing to evolve and improve guest experience.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Have previously stayed in these hotels and generally they are great, but this was the worst experience, after driving 3 hours to get there, I was met by the most awful receptionist, I stood for ages before she spoke, her manner was atrocious, beyond unfriendly, was as if she was doing me such a favour checking me in. I later spoke to Patrick who told me he was desk manager, he did apologise and said he would speak to her, I later noticed her laughing behind the desk when she saw me. Never be back.

Room tip: Chose different hotel.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Newark Airport, NJ, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Bernie206,
I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We value your feedback and suggestions for improvement as these comments help us to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel. Please accept our apologies for the lack of hospitality you experienced this is not the impression we want to leave our valued guests. I do thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and I assure you that we are correcting this issue for improved experience in future visits.