“What a sub”

Atlantic City Sub Shops
Cuisines: Deli, Soups
Reviewed 5 August 2018

I didnt know anything about this place. I have since learned they are known to be great! I had one of the best subs I have ever had in my Life and that is saying something

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 23 July 2018

The food is great but after the price increase it has just gotten out of control. Pretty much everything went up at least $1. It seems there is less and less of the meat, the cheese and the fries each time I order. And then when you add something on its another $1. When a lite bite cheese sub with pickles and sweet peppers ends up being $7 and there is hardly any cheese on it, when it is a cheese only sub, there is a problem. It’s really not affordable anymore. Especially when you compare the food to Wawa or Subway. You are really just paying for the roll and at this point I don’t know if it is worth it.

Date of visit: July 2018
3  Thank Crunk810
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Small 9" hoagie for $9.60. My girlfriend just said "biggest waste of $9.60 I'm still hungry". Not much meat, overall a lousy sandwich. Primos is 100 time better for taste and value.

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank michaeltJ2904MV
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Have been getting subs for my family & I for as long as I remember. I stopped yesterday for a half of a tuna sub and 1 brownie. $13.00 later I was out the door! $9.50 for a half of tuna sub - yikes! The tuna had no flavor, the lettuce was soggy - what's going on? The brownie was 1/2 the size it used to be for $3.50. Unless they improve their quality- please know that there are much better places in the area at cheaper prices and much tastier. AC Subs, I'm disappointed in you.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank karengS8351GJ
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Best Veggie Sub with hot peppers. Unique decor. Love the tomato florentine soup.

Can be Lunch time fun with friends/ colleagues

Date of visit: December 2017