“Gets better every time!”
Review of Chickie's & Pete's

Chickie's & Pete's
Reserve with OpenTable
Chickie's & Pete's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 July 2016

Actually visited three times this trip, all for lunch. I'm glad the service is faster and that made it easier to enjoy lunch without worrying about the time. I had a lobster roll, lobster cheesesteak, and a pizza. Everything was really good and fresh. Oh and don't forget the crabfries... excellent!

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Was looking forward to going here for lunch, we both haven't been here in years and was looking forward to the good place we remembered. We walked in and was greeted by the smell of dirty carpets.
The service was good, but not so much with the food. Appetizer was the best thing out of all. Portions were very small and was not very tasty. Price was high for what you receive. Won't be going back anytime soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2016

My husband and I had dinner the night of July 10. We ordered the onion tower as an appetizer, pork sandwich with provolone cheese, and mussels white.

After receiving our drinks and waiting about 10 minutes after they arrived, we asked the server about the onion tower. She said she didn't realize we wanted it as an app. (hmm). When it arrived, we were surprised - it's a basket of onion rings; not a tower. They were good - crunchy and two of the three sauces were great. Not a fan of ranch dressing with onion rings though.

We again had a longer-than-need-be wait for two items that seem to be staples on the menu. When we asked our server she said "I know, it is taking long. The kitchen is backed up." Really - for a pork sandwich and mussels? Of note - the server was friendly; but service - whether her fault or the kitchen's - was below expectations.

Unfortunately, the pork was dry, the au jus requested didn't arrive with the sandwich (we had to ask for it), and my husband said the provolone wasn't a slice of cheese; seemed like a spread. My mussels white were average.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

I've been going to Chickie and Petes for years but this was my first stop at this location .

I've never been a fan of their wings, so I opted for a burger that was masterfully prepared with their standard old bay cheese fries. My wife had a lobster roll that she raved about.

They have a great selection of beers, friendly service and a lot to choose from on the menu

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Garlic, garlic, garlic...too much garlic! Ordered the South Philly Cheesesteak. Steak itself was fine but instead to cheese they put on a very garlicy cheese Sauce! Come on now. This is not a South Philly cheesesteak. That sauce was horrible. Husband had the snow crabs. Thy were fresh but again, too much garlic. Wonderful sporty atmosphere with many huge tv screens. This place just needs to tone down the garlic and get rid of that cheese sauce on the cheesesteaks. Yuck!