All reviews fire pit front desk atlantic city full kitchen bedroom suite basketball court real scrambled eggs waffles indoor pool stove top highly recommend this hotel first floor free breakfast short drive an extended stay business center lobby area
Reviewed 8 September 2011

This place looks brand new (3 yrs old). Large rooms, clean, very comfortable. Great full breakfast in the morning. Definitely would stay again!
The only minor drawbacks - typical Marriott soft bed, and the bedroom AC vent blew right onto the bed pillow area, they need a deflector.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2011

LOVE IT. Stayed here twice if you don’t want spend $500 to stay in Atlantic City…here you go! It’s not too far. Every time I stay in a residence I think about living in one. Clean, new and quiet. I just checked out the pictures and realized they have a fitness center! Next time I’ll take advantage of that. The breakfast is great, great variety. A pleasurable experience, I love how the TV can be swung around to watch in the living room or the bedroom. A great use of space and wonderful beds.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank epoh84
Reviewed 21 August 2011

I appreciated the helpfulness of the manager. Mike went out of his way to help us out with our requests. Staying at an RI has so many advantages including the full kitchen, separate sleeping areas, and generally more space. The proximity to the beach was what attracted us. It is not "right on the beach" but very close.

We hope to stay again next summer (though we will book our rooms much earlier!)

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights in early August. We got a very good deal on a suite for a family of 4. Short trip to Ocean City, Margate, and Storybookland. The hotel was clean and pleasant, staff friendly and helpful, and the rooms were great-- comfortable, more than we expected really. A full kitchen, free wifi, nice (but small of course) pool. The inclusive breakfast was much more than toast and muffins; a full meal. My only gripes are that there was a dog in the suite below us, and it barked day and night. Multiple calls the the staff were ineffective; provided only several moments of peace then back to incessant yapping. The 2 treadmills in the workout room shook and were unusable. We opted to run outside on Tilton/ Old Egg Harbor Rd., which worked out okay. All in all, I would definitely stay here again, just check that there are NO DOGS in rooms near me...

Room Tip: If you want peace, ask for a room that is not near pet owners.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2011

This place is no place for kids! The walls are paper thin!!! There were 3 girls working during our stay. Erica and Alexia were great! The other girl must not get paid decent money because she had a puss face on the entire time and just ignorant! i video taped 3 drunk men w/hookers that came out of the room above us and were being obnoxious! after we complained and asked the girl to come in the room.....she waited until the men left,(we watched them pull away).she then asked if she could come in the room?!?!?! we agreed. and of coarse,the noise had stopped. we knew the men would return & wed be up all night so we were the ones that had to switch our room.it made no sense,the new room was a down grade.things were wrecked and it was just dirty!!!! there were ants all over but because it is cat/dog friendly they cant spray i guess? so we returned home w/ants in our belongings! it was gross!!! we rented a 2 bedroom suite for 300.00 a night plus tax! it was not worth near that!!! just to show i wasnt being cheap I tipped everyone!!!! and my family and I will NEVER stay in this dump again! This place was in the middle of nowhere with a trailor park across the street for me to take walks. I love the cape may area and never want to go up that way again!!!!

Room Tip: not worth the rates!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business