I stayed here with my gf in early September .
Ok lets start out with the good:
Excellent room design (see photo) . Good lighting.There were a ton of electrical outlets everywhere.The kitchen looked simply amazing. Kitchen was clean. There was a full sized fridge( very clean). The bathroom + bathtub was clean (see photo). Attractive shower curtain. Great shower head (see photos)Bed was very comfortable and had a beautiful modern bed runner. Contained 2 top sheets. And a bedspread that kept you warm. Helpful front desk. We asked for extra towels and they brought it up to our room!Nice desk with a comfy chair. that we used with our laptop. Fast -free Wi-Fi.with an easy to use password( that the front desk told us when we checked in) Large LCD with a great screen that can swivel to be watched either in the bed or living room area( smart idea!)Awesome alarm clock( see photo)> faucets worked great ( the kitchen one was very powerful), Air conditioning was amazing – both easy to adjust and powerful) The next morning we had the breakfast. There was a ton of food there.3 types of coffee, scrambled eggs, sausage, steak fries batter to make waffles, a few kinds of bagels and toast, donuts, scrambled eggs, 3 types of cereal, cranberry apple, orange + apple juice, as well as many other things to eat. The cooking staff kept refilling the food a lot. Everything was excellent.
Checkout time was 12pm( which is really good so you don’t have to rush to leave so early if you want to sleep in on a vacation)
The now the NOT so good:
At $170, the cost of a post-labor-day hotel room near AC it wasn’t cheap. I have stayed at others Residences Inn also off season for a lot less. Even though the rug overall looked good and clean, the rug near the sofa wasn’t great. There was a big ugly 3 inch spot missing from the rug right near my sofa(cmon guys, just move the sofa up to hide it or get a new rug!) The fact that they didn’t even TRY to hide it tells wonders about the hotel manager. Although the bathroom was clean, The toilet seat had 1 cover missing from the toilet bolt that holds it to the toilet bowl( see photo) This stood out like a sore thumb. The trash can where the vanity sink near the bathroom was very annoying. it was under a shelf and you couldn’t throw anything out easily.(see photo). Either get a different vanity mirror area or remove that shelf! Room view overlooked a lovely (sarcasm) trailer park (see photo) They need to put some trees to cover that view up!.
Overall, A very good stay, I know these are all minor ( except for the cost of the room) but things were a bit disappointing for Residence inn-Marriott standards. I stayed in MD around the same time 2 years ago and it was much better (perfect in every way and cheaper too).This room should have been no less than $120.Still I have to recommend it for all the good points and I would stay there again IF I was in the area.( unless the raise the prices), But its far from perfect. I had to give it 4 stars for everything else but it would have received 5 if it wasn't for the other problems i mentioned
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay with Residence Inn by Marriott Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township. Our all-suite Atlantic City airport hotel is located by popular attractions, including Atlantic City casinos boardwalk, and beaches, Storybook Land, Historic Smithville, Lucy the Elephant and Atlantic City Tanger Outlets, which makes us one of the premier hotels near the Atlantic City airport. We're only minutes from Jersey shore beaches like Ocean City, Margate and Longport and around the corner from Harbor Pines Golf Club and Twisted Dunes. With easy access to businesses such as The William J. Hughes FAA Technical Center, AtlantiCare Regional Medical Centers, CSC, and numerous government agencies, our hotel is the right choice for any business traveler. With spacious suites, fully equipped kitchens, modern amenities, and complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi, you will feel right at home when visiting Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township Hotel
- Egg Harbor Township Residence Inn