“Fresh ice cream”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Eatontown
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Fresh ice cream prepared in your presence. Close to food court in mall setting. Quick service and always fresh product. Pleasant staff.

1  Thank Frederic N

Reviewed 22 March 2016

I have never had Cold Stone because its so expensive. It appears to look like Italian gelato which appealed to me. The only reason we went was because we won a $15 gift card and I was lucky enough to score coupons for two for one. My kids had a coupon that gave them a small with a topping mixed in. They enjoyed it. The other coupon was just for a small cup which was fine. Because they want to charge so much instead of having mint chocolate chip ice cream they have mint ice cream and it add chocolate chips you have to spend more $ which is ridiculous. They had nothing mixed in plain flavors so $5 for an ice cream cup of vanilla or chocolate or mint was pricey. I still have money on my card but must wait for another coupon so both my kids can get something. I can understand why places are closing.

Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

On this second occasion of going to Cold Stone, I had a one of their signature brownies topped off with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, some nuts and of course whipped cream. I thought I had to go to the MAC machine. Both the brownie and ice was just average. 0 for 2.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

I think for the price of this ice cream, I feel the ice cream is just average. I would rather have Ben & Jerry's over Cold Stone any day.

Reviewed 26 April 2015

The Cold Stone in our area recently closed, she we were excited to have a mid-day stack at this location.

1  Thank toni c