“Quick Service, coffee is excellent temperature”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Eatontown
Reviewed 22 October 2015

I like this Dunkin Donuts because I can drink the coffee within 5 minutes of getting it. Sometimes I have to wait almost a half hour, but the temperature here is just hot enough.

Reviewed 14 July 2015

This is a very busy D & D but the staff is quick and always polite. Love the new croissant donut and the flat bread egg sandwiches

Reviewed 4 December 2014 via mobile

One of your average run DD's. After their recent remodelling, this place has a bright freshness to it. This DD location is always busy. On this visit the folks got our orders wrong and required addition effort to get three coffees and a hot chocolate correct. We did enjoy our beverages and chat with our long time friend. Will certainly give them another try to see if this was a one off.

Reviewed 26 November 2014

so glad to have found a dd love the lates and donuts great late night snack place also morning breakfast place some times

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Who thought I'd ever do a quick review of Dunkin' Donuts. But, c'mon, this is the third time that they've either forgot or screwed up my order. The last two times were before they closed for renovation. The second time it happened, the manager offered me a free donut.. woo hoo.

So I went back this morning after over a year... and guess what--they took my order, I sat and waiting 10 minutes checking e-mail on my phone, and finally went back up to the counter and asked if they put in my order... a bagel, toasted with butter. There were four other people in the place, so I know my order could have gotten lost. This DD doesn't have a drive up either.

They apologized and ran a bagel through the toaster-- took 20 seconds.

I wasn't even offered a donut, which is good, because I don't need to eat a donut.

Geez.. by the way, no issues with other DD's in the area, just this one.