“Check it out”

Bangkok House
Ranked #6 of 63 Restaurants in Eatontown
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Just had yellow curry shrimp. The best curry anywhere ! My last visit I had the green curry just as good . Also recommend the Pad See Ew noodle dish with shrimp. Service is great. Check it out !!

Reviewed 4 March 2017

We live nearby and frequent BH at least twice a month. The food is delicious and the menu is very extensive; we are still trying new dishes. The service may be slower than some like, but we enjoy chatting with the staff and learning about their country and their food. We also enjoy the BYOB options, so usually eat and drink slowly and enjoy ourselves. We've gone with family, friends, and business associates and everyone has been pleased. Have also taken out--never disappointed.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Good Thai restaurant in Eatontown. Tasty dishes freshly prepared. Nice variety in their menu selections. Portions seemed smaller than most Thai restaurants I have been to over the years. BYOB. Friendly service.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We arrived and sat immediately given menus and water. Waitress came back we ordered. 10 min later food came out. Every other restaurant I've been to asked if I needed anything to drink, not here. Other places would give you a small salad and a small cup of soup, not here. My wife's pad Thai with shrimp was burned. My meal was OK. Very drafty and old looking. Needs a good cleaning and the window drafts need to be fixed. My wife and I sat eating with our jackets on. All in all maybe I'll go back and try a lunch. Till then I'll have lunch at the Thai restaurant in Sea Girt. Soup, salad and entree for $8.00.

1  Thank lpeted
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We just love this place. It's our go to place when we want to eat out and unsure what we want exactly. It's a great fallback restaurant.
We recently had the steamed dumplings. Very light. Next we had the roti duck. Wonderful. The Thai answer to Beijing Duck. We shared the Pad Thai with chicken. Doesn't get much better than this.
The only thing that keeps it from 5 stars is the service can be spotty at times.
Overall a great place.