“Good food ...slooooow service”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #19 of 60 Restaurants in Eatontown
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Went here with my son to watch March Madness. Got there about 5:30 on a Thursday and got seated right away. Lots of tvs to watch games and lots of beer choices too! Wings are great, much better than Hooters with a ton of choices of sauces (I got BBQ and teriyaki ). My son got a burger and enjoyed it. Overall its a pleasant place to watch sports but it took nearly 25 minutes to get our food. If you are in a hurry do not go here but it you want to chill with good food and drinks to watch sports its a great spot.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Management at this restaurant is awful. They are all super young and inattentive to their customers. I go to this location often and have noticed that employee turnover is high. Employees often look miserable and this in turn provides awful customer service. Management needs to step up to the table and work on their management skills, as well as start doing more to keep employees around for consistently good service.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Had a Pleasant time with colleagues, our Hostess Ilea was great, always on Beat with a wonderful spirit.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Had great food and service, while eating wings and watching football. This is the spot for football Sundays.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I usually come here at least twice a month and always get great service. I always get their mango habanero which is not only hot which I like it's also sweet. They do a different sauce about once a month which I normally try and actually tastes really good. My eleven-year-old daughter enjoys coming here with me for the fact they have a tablet with games that she can use and also watch some sports with me on the televisions. The only drawback there is about Buffalo Wild Wings is that at times the TVs get way too loud.