“Great wings!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I usually come here at least twice a month and always get great service. I always get their mango habanero which is not only hot which I like it's also sweet. They do a different sauce about once a month which I normally try and actually tastes really good. My eleven-year-old daughter enjoys coming here with me for the fact they have a tablet with games that she can use and also watch some sports with me on the televisions. The only drawback there is about Buffalo Wild Wings is that at times the TVs get way too loud.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I went here once. It is not up to par of the other Buffalo WIld Wings I've been to. I got boneless wings, and they were not good, and way overcooked. The place was still completely packed by teenagers and young 20 year olds though.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

i am new to trip advisor and am reviewing my favorite places to eat. This restaurant is by far one my favorites. The wings are out of this world. Service is always friendly. I like wings mild and my husband likes them spicy! We are both always pleased.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Lunch for 2 while shopping at Monmouth Mall. The lunch specials are fresher tastier and in some instances cheaper than the mall food court. Food was delivered quickly and served hot. Every one on staff was pleasant and helpful. My major issue was that these were the smallest wings I have ever been served at a Buffalo Wild Wings, and I have eaten at least 4 different locations in the past 5 weeks.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Went to watch the hockey playoffs and great wings and better service. Was clean, fun, and friendly night.