“Good for a drink and some wings”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #18 of 65 Restaurants in Eatontown
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Went on a Thursday but didn't take them up on the boneless wing special, just got 10 on the bone. 5 Mango Habenero and 5 Asian Zing. Washed it down with a gin and tonic and that's lunch! Watched some soccer and went back to work.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Was just there service was good food average. I don't like the policy of only being able to get a medium well or well done burger. Onion rings were served cold

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I always worry about a place that doesn't trust their meat well enough to get burger medium or medium rare. I ordered the meltdown burger, it was really tasty even with the well done meat. The place was clean. It was pretty busy at lunch time on a Sunday, but our server took our order fairly quick. It took a good while for the food to come out and I was disappointed that my onion rings were cold. Bottom line average slightly above average if you don't care how your burger is cooked and you're not in a hurry.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Took the family here. Good fast food, a little noisy but a great atmosphere. Would recommend for a lively daytime family meal out. Affordable :)

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 9 November 2016

Yes, I'm here almost every Tuesday since August! The wings are 1/2 price. The online ordering that allows you to select the time you want your order ready is genius! They've only been late enough for me to say something once (10 minutes, not that bad). I like that they completely go over the order with you standing there. I've been able to try different sauces and decide which ones like best without going broke! Really good food. The staff is friendly and accommodating. I do eat inside and have had great experiences as well.

Date of visit: November 2016