“So many options”

Ranked #27 of 65 Restaurants in Eatontown
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

They had five or six buffet tables full of all sorts of prepared foods as well as a grill where you can order made to order chicken teriyaki, salmon, beef and other things. There's something there for everyone. They offered a mild assortment of desserts but they did offer eight dipped ice cream flavors.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

This place swings at Sunday Lunch! It was jam packed at 2:30 pm and it has over a 500 seating capacity!

Impeccable service from the word go. The station server immediately greeted us with iced water and a stack of napkins.

Both the Clam Chowder & Hot & Sour Soups were perfect.

Couldn't stop enjoying their very unusually and outstanding dish, Hot Chili Chicken & Shrimp.

Their Beef Ribs were to die for. The Soft Shelled Crabs were the highlight on the Seafood station along with Stuffed Cod Rolls.

There were stations and stations loaded with tempting fare, both hot & cold and diners hungrily enjoying filling their plate.

All this for only $12:00 per person! Readers could get the feeling that I was paid to write this review.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

We stopped here after shopping at the mall,,, The Hot food, sushi, salad bar was very good.They kept the area clean, & the service was good.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

I never loved Chinese buffets, but this one is a cut above the rest. Also, it is nicely decorated and quite clean.

We met friends for lunch and I was surprised to find four different shrimp dishes. Usually for lunch you are lucky to find one. Their selections were many and quite good. I was also surprised that they now have a freezer case with serve your own very good quality ice cream. I think they had four favors.

I am rating them four stars instead of five, as on the day we dined there, some of the food could have been hotter.

I am looking forward to a return trip.

Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

The old was cold, old, and awful. They threaten if you don't finish what you put on your plate, or suspected something wasn't right, you get hit with a 25% surcharge. It was so awful, I was ready to pay the fee just to be able to leave.

Staff doesn't ask you if everything is OK; doesn't care; and it's not like they're awfully busy or have a full house. I feel sorry for the local residents. I get to leave and go back to my home town.

Avoid.