“Great puttanesca pizza”

Ranked #8 of 65 Restaurants in Eatontown
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Eatontown's Oldest Pizza and Restaurant Establishment since 1975. Specializing in homemade Italian meals and Brooklyn style pizza. Using locally grown produce, we are known for our great eggplant parmesan and other homemade recipes. Dine -In or Take Away. Catering and Delivery available.
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I love anchovies and capers (no salt problems for me obviously!), so the putannesca pizza was a given. It was great. Good crust, evenly placed goodies. The salad for 2 was not as successful, but ok. Delivery was prompt and polite. I may not be in this area again, but i'll eat here if so!

Reviewed 28 April 2017

By far the best tasting pizza around. In addition the lunches and dinners are great. The daily specials add to the experience and the staff is friendly and helpful. Ruffino's is my first choice.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I have eaten in this restaurant and it is very nice, nothing fancy. But for the most part I have ordered their take out or delivered pizza and I like it very much.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I always have the Lasagna dinner. Always a sure bet. Good service and atmosphere. Friendly costumer service always with a smile.

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

This place has been nearby my house, for nearly 2 years, and haven't tried until recently - I am hooked!! Came here 3 times in 2 weeks. Pizza is delish! Sausage & Garlic pizza amazing! Other dishes good as well, tortellini and hot subs. People that work there are very nice, Vito. We'll be back for sure!