All reviews panera bread great hotel strip mall police station the bus complimentary breakfast new york city liquor store basketball court rooms are spacious indoor pool business center full kitchen evening reception make your own waffles living room hotel shuttle
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Having stayed at nearly every Hilton property in N Jersey, this hotel was the best. Views of NYC skyline and yet even with the busy highway out front my room was quiet. Travel time to midtown NYC during the height of rush hour was 45 minutes. Room was well kept and having a kitchen was a big plus. Staff was excellent. Will book here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2018

I've stayed in many different hotels in the N Jersey area and this was the best. Room was amazingly quiet for the location and well kept. Service staff was excellent. The evening social allowed me to draw my own draft beer, exceptional! Plenty of dining choices close by. Travel time to NYC during the height of morning rush hour was less than 45 minutes. Will book here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Recently visited the area with my daughter for a three day trip. The front desk helped us navigate the area and offered free shuttle service. Rooms were clean and quiet for the most part (occasional planes flew close by.) My only complaint is that I had to pay for everything upfront as opposed to charging things to my room and paying everything at check out. The other Homewood Suites I have stayed in had that option. All things considered, I would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights on a business trip. Due to dietary restrictions, loved the mini kitchen with stove top, microwave and full size refrigerator. I could cook my meals, adequate supply of pots and pans.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

This is a clean, efficient and friendly hotel that can exceed the expectations of most business travelers. The front desk is always attentive, with personal service and a willingness to go beyond. They made helpful suggestions, assisted me with transportation, and were always responsive. The evening food and beverage service was wonderful. The food was fresh and plentiful, offering enough choices to eat a healthy meal. Staff did not skimp on wine or beer like so many hotels of this sort. I am very pleased and plan to return when in the area!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business