See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Where do I begin? I decided to stay at this property only because my son was staying there for a camp and I figured it would make it easier to pick him up from there. This was the worst decision I could have made. The hotel was filthy and dilapidated. There were wires hanging from the ceiling of the lobby, The carpets were stained. The room was horrible. The furniture was broken, sheets were stained, carpet was stained. Bathroom sink was stained there were hair strands on the floor, the floor was stained and dirty, the walls were stained and dirty. I could not sleep and decided not to shower there at all but go home and shower. I will never stay there again.

Room Tip: do not accept room 445
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

The worst experience at a hotel EVER. I had previously paid and it was a no refund situation. I did not care, we left before we even brought out stuff into this disgusting Health hazard. I am calling the Board of Health!!! Do Not Book This Hotel!!!

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank kathleen602
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Horrible place to stay! Old, dirty, paint chipping, no restaurant, just plain disgusting! I wanted to cry when I saw the room, if you were smart you would avoid this dump at all costs. Other guests agreed with us.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Patty S
Reviewed 6 July 2018

old hotel rooms, loud a/c, the bathroom was out-dated. However everything is functional. If you just need somewhere to sleep, this will do. if you need something very clean and comfortable, this is not the place.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Personaly, my worst experience ever in an hotel...the smell, the cleanliness, the good welcome...just disgusting!
I travelled with a group and the great deception was unanimous...
I really do not recommand it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family