“Good location for lunch”
Review of Saigon Pho

Saigon Pho
Ranked #11 of 86 Restaurants in East Hanover
Reviewed 1 October 2017

If one is looking for a good place to have a Vietnamese cousine; this place would be a right choice. Everything is non vegetarian; however, if you specify they would provide pure vegetarian food too. We ordered shrimp fried rice, vegetable fried rice and spring rolls as well as a beef preparation. The service is good and the quality and quantity sufficient. They also pack the excess food to take home.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I started lunch with the shrimp rolls. For $5.95, you get 4 which are about the size of your index finger. My main entrée was the X-large Pho Dae Biet at $14.95 which I really enjoyed. The portion size filled me up and I thought the price was reasonable but not cheap. The Thai tea at $3.75 was classic. The ambiance is simple Asian with dark wood furniture, a fish tank, plenty of seating and a variety of table sizes. Overhead lighting was in the Goldilocks zone, not too dark and not too light. A large screen TV kills the atmosphere in my opinion. Ample parking in the strip mall. I was able to parking 20 feet from the restaurant. The service was friendly and quick, in part because the lunch time crowd created a wait line. Lots of Asian American were dining at the time of my visit. They have some interesting payment plans like pay cash and get 10% off if you spend $30.00. The credit card minimum is $15.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Was here with my family without knowing what was good. We had an order of spring rolls, chicken noodle soup and pho beef soup served with hot tea. The soups were delicious and we had extra to take home. Lots of flavor especially from the beef pho. Service from TIm was great and we enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

The food is not as good as Viet Ai in Florham Park, although the restaurant is cleaner and smells better. Terrible service, very slow and rude waiters.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

They offer more than 100 different items on their menu. There should be something for everyone!s taste.
Whether you like your food spicy or mild!!! The service is very good and the restaurant is modern and clean. Highly recommended