“We love this diner”
Review of East Hanover Diner

East Hanover Diner
Ranked #3 of 87 Restaurants in East Hanover
Reviewed 26 September 2017

This is a great place for breakfast, lunch or dinner. There is no ambience or great decor, but the place is clean, service is courteous and efficient, the food is well prepared, the portion sizes are huge, and the prices are very reasonable.

We recently had the Florentine salmon and veal parmigiana for dinner, which included soup or salad and dessert. Dinner was delicious, portion sizes were probably double what you get in a "fine dining" restaurant, and I actually took home some of the veal. Ditto for the desserts, which were twice the size of what you get in a fancy restaurant. But the bill was only a fraction of the price.

Definitely one of the better diners we've been too.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This diner does everything right. Good food, fast service, experienced wait staff and clean. We recently ate breakfast here and we were pleased the food was tasty, hot and not greasy. And the prices are quite reasonable.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Always good from breakfast..lunch ..dinner..takeout..always fresh food, place is always busy so they always a big turnover.
Staff always nice...place clean etc.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I used to live in EH and came here frequently when it was the Golden Touch back in the 80s. I'd been here a few times since, but the quality wasn't there and the prices had increased, so I ignored the place. The past few weeks, however, met my Dad here for lunch, since he still lives in the area, and I was totally impressed! I had a great omelet that was huge for the price one week, and an awesome French Dip the other day that was done perfectly. Lunch for the two of us was $19! I guess the change of ownership (I assume since the name change) has done this place right, as the quality of the food has definitely increased. Along with Mustache Bills and the Stirling House, thus is one of the best diners I've been to in the state...nice job!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My wife and I went for breakfast. We had eggs, bacon, home fries and toast. Everything was fresh and to our order. The service was very good. Great place for breakfast, lunch and dinner.